Gear / Technical Help > Post-Processing, Computer / Streaming / Internet Devices & Related Activity

Ozone Elements free thru 6/5

(1/3) > >>

checht:
https://splice.com/plugins/38774457-ozone-9-elements-vst-au-by-izotope

Ozone Elements delivers essential mastering tools in one affordable package. Balance your audio in stereo with an improved Imager, featuring a new “Stereoize” mode that can bring transparent width and depth to narrow mixes. Quickly create a custom preset with Master Assistant, which listens to your audio and makes suggestions for loudness and tone. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows that let you see more of your sound without taking up your CPU.

nassau73:
Thanks for this info. I have RX7 Standard as well as Ozone Elements 8 licensed. I'm still waiting to hear from Izotope if this can be a free upgrade from Elements 8 to 9.

At any rate, I have found that Elements 8 has been a very good addition to RX7 Standard.

The graphing in the equalizer is a huge upgrade. Plus the ability to adjust channel levels is another help.

I've also found the various presets are a nice starting point to help adjust what you are trying to achieve. If nothing else, give a trial a try to see what you can play with.

voltronic:
Not sure where the other topic on this went which I replied to but...

Ozone (standard) is always on my master bus in Reaper, as I usually use the Maximizer with minimal settings to deal with random IM distortion and/or raise the levels of very quiet sections a bit.  On occasion I have used the EQ, I have found it to be excellent. 

Everyone should grab this!  Elements has the most-used things for concert recording included.

Regarding RX: I strongly advise getting the Standard version there, and NOT Elements, mainly because of Spectral Denoise and Spectral Repair.  Those are the two most useful modules for concert tapers, IMHO.

checht:
Hmm, the version I downloaded for the Mac has the imager in it.

In Audacity, I searched for new effect, found Izotope Ozone 9, enabled it, and it shows up in the effects list.

if_then_else:

--- Quote from: Ben Turnbull on May 30, 2020, 02:26:22 PM ---It looks like they pealed off from this the free "Ozone Imager" bits that I use.

None the less, I downloaded it and let it install. Now, as with other VSTs, I'm having trouble getting the editor to find it.  ???

--- End quote ---

You might have to (re-)scan your VST folders, if your DAW won't do it automatically.

Screenshots of the Reaper and Samplitude dialog screens attached:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version