Gear / Technical Help > Photo / Video Recording

Panasonic Lumix DC-ZS200 (edit: mostly about ZS100 though)

<< < (2/56) > >>

Datfly:

--- Quote from: guitard on March 03, 2019, 12:42:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: Datfly on March 03, 2019, 12:31:53 AM ---I also used GoPro 5 a few times & now use DJI Pocket Osmo for stage use.
It's freaking amazing.  It's small & compact & tracks the performer. - Sample - https://youtu.be/jn3mlQBbU-Y?t=168

--- End quote ---

Is that the Osmo on a stand next to the stage monitor that's about knee high with Tab?  I assume you go into pro mode and adjust your settings.  What settings did you use (in particular I'm curious about exposure)?  Is any of this footage shot with the ZS100?  Does the ZS100 have any issues with "searching" for a split second and going out of focus when you zoom in or out?  And is the video hack good for unlimited 4K?

--- End quote ---

That is the osmo on the stand. Yes, Pro Mode.
This footage is shot with 3 ZS100's - 1 Osmo & A Sony 4K (not mine) mounted on a pole.
I set the Osmo ISO at 200 & adjust SS for exposure.

My only issue is trying to get the color to match the ZS100's - The osmo has more natural color capture & the ZS100's colors are more saturated.

guitard:

--- Quote from: Datfly on March 03, 2019, 01:54:28 PM ---This footage is shot with 3 ZS100's
--- End quote ---

I see you're filming in 4K.  So what about the recording limit hack for the ZS100 - are all your ZS100 clips limited to 15 minutes, or were you able to hack the cams to film longer clips in 4K?

Datfly:

--- Quote from: guitard on March 03, 2019, 02:42:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Datfly on March 03, 2019, 01:54:28 PM ---This footage is shot with 3 ZS100's
--- End quote ---

I see you're filming in 4K.  So what about the recording limit hack for the ZS100 - are all your ZS100 clips limited to 15 minutes, or were you able to hack the cams to film longer clips in 4K?

--- End quote ---
A super easy "push a few buttons" hack will give you until your card runs out or your battery dies for the ZS100 all in 4K - One big 70+ GB file.

This basically the hack. I can PM you the fine tuned version for the ZS100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxmVDdU1xf0

guitard:

--- Quote from: Datfly on March 03, 2019, 03:35:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: guitard on March 03, 2019, 02:42:17 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
A super easy "push a few buttons" hack will give you until your card runs out or your battery dies for the ZS100 all in 4K - One big 70+ GB file.

This basically the hack. I can PM you the fine tuned version for the ZS100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxmVDdU1xf0

--- End quote ---

PM with the fine tuned hack would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

magmazing:
I would also welcome a PM with the hack. There's been a few times shooting video of a concert where a band plays an extended medley I reach 13 minutes and start muttering to myself, "Please end the song. Please end the song.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version