Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Sony PCM-A10 (Part 2)

<< < (55/131) > >>

jj69:

--- Quote from: morst on January 16, 2022, 02:44:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: jj69 on January 16, 2022, 02:22:32 PM ---Just wondering how pervasive this issue is.  Has anyone else had the Left channel fail on your A10?

--- End quote ---
I sent my first PCM-A10 back to Sony service and they replaced it because the line in RIGHT channel was lower than the left.

--- End quote ---

Yes, nowvthat I look at my notes, both of my A10s had the  RIGHT channel fail. My friend's issue is with the Left. I'm hoping these units with failing channels were all early production units and Sony has since remedied the issue!

seethreepo:

--- Quote from: jj69 on January 16, 2022, 02:22:32 PM ---

Separate question: The A10 is sold out everywhere. Anyone know a place with stock?  Probably due to COVID chip shortage...

--- End quote ---

https://www.amazon.ca/Sony-Portable-Studio-Recorder-PCM-A10/dp/B07NF17GDJ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3RQII5MNHZUMT&keywords=sony+pcm-a10&qid=1642440855&sprefix=sony+pcm-A%2Caps%2C120&sr=8-1

in stock and in Canadian dollars so cheaper for you US folks. 

MakersMarc:
Hey ed, I have a folder with 41v>bnb>R-07, did you run two decks?

Twenty8:

--- Quote from: jj69 on January 16, 2022, 02:22:32 PM ---Separate question: The A10 is sold out everywhere. Anyone know a place with stock?  Probably due to COVID chip shortage...

--- End quote ---
B and H says June 13th on their website.

Chilly Brioschi:
The moose at the front gate shoulda told ya !

"Dear Customer
We did not forget about you!

You are receiving this message because you asked to be notified when the Sony PCM-A10 High-Resolution Audio Recorder (B&H # SOPCMA10) becomes available. We advised you then that we would send you interim updates. We regret the item remains unavailable."

This is worse than the Lodge cast iron habachi grill.
Grey market has it for over $300, but that also means no warranty.    >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version