Gear / Technical Help > Remote Power

Remote power for Sonosax sx-m2d2

<< < (2/3) > >>

jerryfreak:
man i hope red rocks is a go. fauci saying to anticipate social distancing thru end of may

Big Perm:

--- Quote from: jerryfreak on March 31, 2020, 11:29:47 PM ---man i hope red rocks is a go. fauci saying to anticipate social distancing thru end of may

--- End quote ---

I know right!! This blows!!

jerryfreak:
sci hog farm was the week before redrocks and just got bumped to september
summercamp was just three weeks before red rocks and got moved awhile ago

have to think it will be soon, but RR is usually booked 12+ months in advance. other than the 6/26 weekend right after, the next open 3 day slot is 10/1-3 and 10/8-10

some of the early concerts that got rescheduled are in mid october. i wonder if they blocked out one of those first 2 weekends in oct

dactylus:

--- Quote from: Big Perm on March 31, 2020, 07:18:16 PM ---Thank you sir! Ted is making a bunch of cables for me for this pre, I will as one of these took the list! I have several Naztech batteries. I would imagine they will run this thing forever

--- End quote ---

Big Perm have you been able to run your M2D2 using a Naztech or did you opt for a different external battery?  If you aren't using a Naztech what did you go with?  It's time to dig my M2D2 out of the closet...

Big Perm:

--- Quote from: dactylus on July 19, 2021, 06:18:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: Big Perm on March 31, 2020, 07:18:16 PM ---Thank you sir! Ted is making a bunch of cables for me for this pre, I will as one of these took the list! I have several Naztech batteries. I would imagine they will run this thing forever

--- End quote ---

Big Perm have you been able to run your M2D2 using a Naztech or did you opt for a different external battery?  If you aren't using a Naztech what did you go with?  It's time to dig my M2D2 out of the closet...

--- End quote ---

I’m going to run it for the first time Labor Day Weekend in Colorado for Phish. The plan is to just use the usbc to power it. The battery I use for my 788 has usb out and I ran a test the other night and everything seemed to be working fine. Someone let me know if there’s a better option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version