Gear / Technical Help > Remote Power

Dakota lithium batteries

(1/1)

Swanny:
I thought you might like to know that the 12 volt dakota lithium batteries are quite good. dakotalithium.com I have been using them with my mytek. One 7.2ah is good for a day or more of festival recording. I also plan on using them for my apogee ad1000. I will report back how long the last on that grilled cheese cooker soon...

dactylus:

--- Quote from: Swanny on October 24, 2021, 12:03:35 PM ---I thought you might like to know that the 12 volt dakota lithium batteries are quite good. dakotalithium.com I have been using them with my mytek. One 7.2ah is good for a day or more of festival recording. I also plan on using them for my apogee ad1000. I will report back how long the last on that grilled cheese cooker soon...

--- End quote ---

Is this the model that you're using with your Mytek?

https://www.amazon.com/12-Volt-Rechargeable-Lithium-Battery/dp/B00PG5I8EE

Swanny:
That is the one. After a normal show it charges for an hour or 2. Definitely a good option if you have 12v devices. Thanks for the link. Same size as a sla

kindms:

--- Quote from: dactylus on October 25, 2021, 07:19:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: Swanny on October 24, 2021, 12:03:35 PM ---I thought you might like to know that the 12 volt dakota lithium batteries are quite good. dakotalithium.com I have been using them with my mytek. One 7.2ah is good for a day or more of festival recording. I also plan on using them for my apogee ad1000. I will report back how long the last on that grilled cheese cooker soon...

--- End quote ---

Is this the model that you're using with your Mytek?

https://www.amazon.com/12-Volt-Rechargeable-Lithium-Battery/dp/B00PG5I8EE

--- End quote ---

i wonder if those would work with eco-charge tops. they appear to be similar form factor to the lead i have

scb:

--- End quote ---

what mytek?

that seems much bigger than you need (unless it's not as big as it seems from the picture)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version