Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Oktava Mics At Coventry..??  (Read 7987 times)

Offline Cactus

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Sittin @ 4-5 2 in a row...WOW!!!
Re: Oktava Mics At Coventry..??
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2004, 03:32:46 PM »
hey now ,  yea ive got the hyper caps as well .. just picked up the omni's for shi*s really .. ill have to give them a shot this weekend at all g ood

never tried em outdoors  ,  just bar type venues

peace now
michael
Cactus ... Cactus

Bring Back The Ugly Funk

Resident Married, Broke, And On Hiatus Taper

Offline creekfreak

• Retired from taping
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • My Son's School Bus
    • Rochester Groove
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2004, 03:35:04 PM »
I have run omni's split at 3 feet, then down to 8 inches, both recordings sound great with the 3ft split having more "space"
It is company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo - We have to use the indefinite article; "A" dildo, never: "YOUR" dildo.
In Tyler we Trust

And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky is the limit!

My Current Rig:2004 Subaru WRX STI, Stage 3, 360hp, 380lb-ft

BobW

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2004, 11:14:44 AM »
..hey now ,  these are in my current rig and was wondering if these things would be a complete waste of time at coventry ?/ havnt heard many of these mics from the section and dont know how the fair at a distance.. omni's were a thought but im sure patching will be an option.. just curious

Good question. I'm getting the omni caps for taping outsite. I figure I'll give it a shot. Either way I probably won't seed my source. I just want to tape because it's my last time that I can tape Phish.

MIKE B

seed it if only for comparison's sake.
there'll be all sorts of stuff to compare from coventry, big fun !
-bob

Offline hoobash

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2004, 11:25:52 AM »
Run them about 6 feet apart. If you dont have enough cable get another. You will only need 1 more. I wouldnt mind hooking up with some folks and clamping or bring a stand. I would run my TL's split in the section. Teaming up is the way to go. We should try and get it done early so we can be up front in the section

Offline Brian

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2004, 02:43:21 PM »
Run them about 6 feet apart. If you dont have enough cable get another. You will only need 1 more. I wouldnt mind hooking up with some folks and clamping or bring a stand. I would run my TL's split in the section. Teaming up is the way to go. We should try and get it done early so we can be up front in the section

http://www.taperssection.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=22004.0 :)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com