Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: lost power runner cord...  (Read 2314 times)

Offline Krispy D

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • my recordings on LMA
lost power runner cord...
« on: February 17, 2007, 09:45:45 AM »
so I lost the cord to my powerrunner.  I use it to power my JB3.  Does anybody know if there is there a RatShack comparable for not too much $$$  maybe with multiple tips and reversable polarity?

thanks
Peluso CEMC6, ck4/ck21
Oktava MC012
Sony ECM260f
AT 811

canare star quads
DIY mil spec silvers

DIY (W-ish) mod UA5>JB3
Oade ACM PMD 660
R4

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage-earner by pulling down the wage-payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
~Rev. William J. H. Boetcker (not Lincoln)

Offline cleantone

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Re: lost power runner cord...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 11:29:29 AM »
what does it look like? I think you my have left it behind at the church. I have a random power cable here. I feel like it was at that show and everyone was gone but me when I found it. The is almost 2 feet long with yellow tips on the connectors.
ISO: your recordings of The Slip, Surprise Me Mr. Davis and The Barr Brothers. pm me please.

Offline Krispy D

• my recordings on LMA
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 12:23:32 PM »
what does it look like? I think you my have left it behind at the church. I have a random power cable here. I feel like it was at that show and everyone was gone but me when I found it. The is almost 2 feet long with yellow tips on the connectors.

That would be the one.  It has a curly section in the middle.  I was gonna PM both you and Nick but then I decided I was being cheap.   ;D  Figured It couldn't cost much and I should just buy one.  I'd love to get it back from you if you want to throw it in a mailer for me.  You still have my address?
Peluso CEMC6, ck4/ck21
Oktava MC012
Sony ECM260f
AT 811

canare star quads
DIY mil spec silvers

DIY (W-ish) mod UA5>JB3
Oade ACM PMD 660
R4

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage-earner by pulling down the wage-payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.

Offline cleantone

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 12:45:22 PM »
Better PM it to me. I'm not sure where I have it written down. I also meant to ask you guys. I totally forgot about it. Found it a couple of days ago and could't remember where I found it. Funny thing it, I tossed it in the trash last night while cleaning.  ;D
ISO: your recordings of The Slip, Surprise Me Mr. Davis and The Barr Brothers. pm me please.

Offline Krispy D

• my recordings on LMA
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 12:52:18 PM »
Thanks man!  +T for your troubles...

PM sent
Peluso CEMC6, ck4/ck21
Oktava MC012
Sony ECM260f
AT 811

canare star quads
DIY mil spec silvers

DIY (W-ish) mod UA5>JB3
Oade ACM PMD 660
R4

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.069 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com