Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Buggy f410 drivers?  (Read 1467 times)

kskreider

• Trade Count: (0)
Buggy f410 drivers?
« on: May 10, 2004, 02:35:58 PM »
Man, I seem to have more problems than not with the f410's latest drivers and WinXP.  I am beginning to wonder if I should uninstall them and try to go with the next to last version.  

Here is my latest dilemma.  I come home from my first big festival of the year with a few tapes to transfer.  I plug in the f410 and the lappy doesn't recognize it.  I try to reboot...nothing.  I unplug the firewire cable and replug, nothing.  reboot again with cable in...nothing.  With cable out...nothing.  I uninstall driver and reboot.  Then try and reinstall and now the reinstallation doesn't complete 9i.e. Your new device is installed and working properly prompt).  

45 minutes later and several "walk-away's" later, I still cannot get the latest driver's to re-install.  

It's been a couple days and I have cooled off some, so maybe I'll try again tonight.

...Kk

Offline John Kelly

• Been a while...
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • The Jokell
Re:Buggy f410 drivers?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 04:24:24 PM »
Wish I could help out a fellow fw410 user, but I'm on a Mac and aren't experiencing any of these problems. :(  Hope it works out for ya, +t for your troubles.
Sennheiser MKH8040st > SD 702
XBL/PSN/Steam ID: thejokell

Offline caymanreview

• Trade Count: (22)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • shows ive taped  that are in circulation
Re:Buggy f410 drivers?
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 09:31:34 PM »
im using windows, but have win2kpro setup to use my 410 in a dual boot laptop

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com