Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: looking for nomade help  (Read 1942 times)

Offline bl6216@yahoo.com

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Photographer:Jim Marshall - Jerry @ Woodstock
looking for nomade help
« on: September 04, 2004, 01:14:38 AM »
I want to know if they is any were to use one with a mac or they are only for the pc. Or  is they any thing  like the nomad that will also work on the mac to.

-Brian
MBHO KA200 N / KA500 HN > Hi Ho Custom Silver Actives > MBHO 603 A > Van Den Hul The Second >  SD722

coming soon Hi Ho Custom Silver Actives

Show I taped on archive.org http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/deadhead6216

"We're the first generation that's really capable of saving this music forever. Now is the time because we finally have the digital technology that allows us to preserve it indefinitely. It's also the critical time to do this because the older recordings are really deteriorating. It's an opportunity and it's also a serious responsibility, future generations will hold us responsible for what we do or do not do as far as preserving th

Offline caymanreview

• Trade Count: (22)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • shows ive taped  that are in circulation
Re: looking for nomade help
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 01:15:43 AM »
check nomadness.net there are mac drivers out there, i hear they are a little buggy but they work

Offline Chris K

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Bound to cover just a little more ground
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 10:30:54 AM »
i am transferring some shows to my nomad jb3 right now on a mac.

the driver works as an itunes plugin. it will recognize that the jb3 is plugged in to the usb, and you can transfer audio files back and forth, but only over usb1.0.

keep this in mind,  the progress bar in itunes will not work correctly, but when the progress bar dissapears the track is transferred. took me a little to get used to that.

you can also change the startup screen with the itunes plugin. check the archive section somewhere under jb3 startup screens and there are a few there or you can make your own. i have the akg startup screen on my jb3

good luck
My gear: JK Labs AKG DVC > M10
              AKG 460 ck61/ck62/ck63 > DR-70D

A live concert to me is exciting because of all the electricity that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It's my favorite part of the business, live concerts.
-Elvis Presley

Offline bl6216@yahoo.com

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 03:08:28 PM »
thanks for the help were can i get the drivers.
MBHO KA200 N / KA500 HN > Hi Ho Custom Silver Actives > MBHO 603 A > Van Den Hul The Second >  SD722

"We're the first generation that's really capable of saving this music forever. Now is the time because we finally have the digital technology that allows us to preserve it indefinitely. It's also the critical time to do this because the older recordings are really deteriorating. It's an opportunity and it's also a serious responsibility, future generations will hold us responsible for what we do or do not do as far as preserving th

Offline bl6216@yahoo.com

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2004, 03:19:43 PM »
Chirs H WERE DID GET YOURS FROM.

Offline Chris K

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Bound to cover just a little more ground
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2004, 12:36:31 AM »
you can get it at the nj3 tapers group on yahoo, under "files"

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/njb3tapers/

thats where i got it

good luck
My gear: JK Labs AKG DVC > M10
              AKG 460 ck61/ck62/ck63 > DR-70D

A live concert to me is exciting because of all the electricity that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It's my favorite part of the business, live concerts.
-Elvis Presley

Offline bl6216@yahoo.com

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2004, 01:47:00 PM »
thank for all the help I got it.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.104 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com