Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: making audio slideshow  (Read 1583 times)

Offline in2blues

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
making audio slideshow
« on: February 21, 2019, 09:53:53 AM »
I used to use Freemake video converter to make slide show of pictures from a show with song from the show playing. I could upload this on facebook. When I updated my computer I tried to reload this program and now they seem to want a hefty yearly fee for using program. Is there a free program that will do the same thing ? Thanks

Offline goodcooker

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • goes to 11
Re: making audio slideshow
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 10:22:57 AM »
You can do this in Windows Movie Maker. It's real easy and should be included with any Windows computer up to Windows 7- it has been on all my laptops except my work computer which is a custom job from the company running 10. People are still offering downloads of it for free but Microsoft warns against using these and wants you to upgrade to Windows 10  :hmmm:

They recommend using the Photos app which according to them has a lot of updated features. It's free and looks a lot more modern than Movie Maker. Never used it myself.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 03:45:54 PM by goodcooker »
Line Audio CM3/OM1 || MBHO KA500 hyper>PFA|| ADK A51 type IV || AKG C522XY
Oade Warm Mod and Presence+ Mod UA5s || Aerco MP2(needs help) || Neve Portico 5012 || Apogee MMP
SD Mixpre6 || Oade Concert Mod DR100mkii

pocket sized - CA11 cards > SP SB10 > Sony PCM A10

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/goodcooker

"Are you the Zman?" - fan at Panic 10-08-10 Kansas City
"I don't know who left this perfectly good inflatable wook doll here, but if I'm blowing her up, I'm keeping her." -  hoppedup

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com