Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: VX Pocket V2 patch problem  (Read 1616 times)

Offline hzgone

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Needs to get out more...
VX Pocket V2 patch problem
« on: February 24, 2004, 12:12:29 PM »
When i was in denver a couple weekends ago a couple people asked if they could patch from me.  I was running TL's>mme>vx pocket v2>c1vn and when they patched into my line out on the vx pocket and tried to get a signal it said copy prohibited.  This happened on a d8 and a m1.  The signal i was sending was 16/48.  I didn't know what was going on since this is the first time someone asked to patch out of me.  Any help or suggestions would be great.
http://db.etree.org/hzgone
http://dead.no-ip.info

AKG 391's>MiAGi-II Silver Cables>V3>VX Pocket V2>Fujitsu 2110

on hiatus, semi retired, injured reserve, got hitched, had 2 kids, broke as hell, & my life is over patcher stage of life...

Offline nic

• Big In Japan
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • half dead batteries
Re:VX Pocket V2 patch problem
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 12:51:59 PM »
dont know about how the VX Pocket works(or if it can disable SCMS), but you could always take the AES out to the VX and leave the coax s/pdif for patchers. . .or just put a splitter between the MMe s/pdif out and the VX s/pdif in
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 12:53:09 PM by luvean »

the water's clean and innocent

Offline Cooker

• Local Crew
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re:VX Pocket V2 patch problem
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 09:34:55 AM »
i'm not sure, but i think you can't output spdif at the same time as you input it on the VXPocket. it doesn't pass spdif thru the card.  i always had to give patchers the analog out of the vxpocket....

luvean's solution sounds the best. take the AES out of the MME for your vx and give the patchers the Coax.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.081 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com