Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Tascam DR-701D [Part 1]

<< < (15/17) > >>

billydee:

--- Quote from: goodcooker on September 17, 2021, 12:19:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: MakersMarc on September 10, 2021, 07:01:37 PM ---Roger, that really blows after you dealt with the marantz 706. Sorry man.

--- End quote ---

I may have sounded the death bell too soon. I started working on the shows from that weekend in reverse - last show first. It looks like the battery I was using to power both my SD442 and the 701d was just about spent and the discharge curve dipped really low towards the end so I'm thinking that's the issue.

I have another show coming up in a few weeks with other tapers likely to be there so I'm not giving up on it yet. This thing is small, has a great feature set and sounds good. I don't want to give up on a four track recorder that's about the size of a thick paperback book and the same weight. My first 4 track was an Edirol R4. Huge compared to the 701d.

--- End quote ---
Here's hoping that was your issue!  8)

goodcooker:

I sold my 701d on Reverb and the buyer asked if I knew anywhere he could get the top camera mount plate for it. Mine didn't come with one so I thought I'd ask here since most tapers don't use that and it might be sitting in a drawer unused.

Anyone have one they'd be willing to send to a dude in Ohio?

billydee:

--- Quote from: goodcooker on November 12, 2021, 01:37:00 PM ---
I sold my 701d on Reverb and the buyer asked if I knew anywhere he could get the top camera mount plate for it. Mine didn't come with one so I thought I'd ask here since most tapers don't use that and it might be sitting in a drawer unused.

--- End quote ---
I might, will look later today.

billydee:

--- Quote from: billydee on November 12, 2021, 02:39:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: goodcooker on November 12, 2021, 01:37:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---
I might, will look later today.

--- End quote ---
All I have is the little rectangular plate that screws on with a single screw, it's less than an inch wide. I don't think that's it but if it is let me know.

Joop:
The bracket is the same as the one on the DR60D > this is in the service manual of the DR701D > "BRACKET,TOP DR60D G". The complete bracket contain 10 pieces, I didn't see a order number for a complete bracket.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version