Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Tascam DR-701D [Part 1]

<< < (16/17) > >>

Twenty8:
Anyone ever use the "EXT IN 1/2" on this device?  Work well with a pre?

goodcooker:

--- Quote from: Twenty8 on June 12, 2022, 11:18:43 AM ---Anyone ever use the "EXT IN 1/2" on this device?  Work well with a pre?

--- End quote ---

I used it quite a bit both with a preamp and once or twice with PIP for mini mics. Works fine just as expected.

billydee:
Have any of you regular DR-701D users noticed how high the prices have gotten for SD cards from the Tascam "approved" list? Crazy.

Unlike my first experience using the DR-70D where I did not use an "approved" SD card and had real issues, I find the 701D works just fine (so far) with pretty much any SanDisk card I've used in it.

morst:

--- Quote from: billydee on August 22, 2022, 05:58:30 PM ---Have any of you regular DR-701D users noticed how high the prices have gotten for SD cards from the Tascam "approved" list? Crazy.

Unlike my first experience using the DR-70D where I did not use an "approved" SD card and had real issues, I find the 701D works just fine (so far) with pretty much any SanDisk card I've used in it.

--- End quote ---
If they don't test current cards, then the old cards just get harder and harder to find...
Glad I got a working 128 for a deal.

dallman:
I have used all types of cards in my 701D and never had any issues. While it resembles the 70d in form factor the operating system is totally different and it did not share the issue that the early 70D firmware had.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version