Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Sound Devices MixPre-10T

<< < (38/42) > >>

ol' dirty taper:

--- Quote from: jbell on December 02, 2021, 05:02:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: ol' dirty taper on December 02, 2021, 03:52:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: jbell on December 02, 2021, 05:48:14 AM ---https://www.amazon.com/MAXOAK-50000mAh-Portable-Charger-External/dp/B00YP823NA/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=maxoak+power+bank&qid=1638442031&sr=8-3

--- End quote ---

Thank you, just ordered one.

--- End quote ---

I use this and have the 8 aa sled as a backup.  It will run forever.  Had Ted build me a battery cable.

--- End quote ---

I have a right angle hirose to a 5mm male DC plug that looks like it will work. Assuming I use the 12V port. Correct?

jbell:

--- Quote from: ol' dirty taper on December 03, 2021, 01:40:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: jbell on December 02, 2021, 05:02:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: ol' dirty taper on December 02, 2021, 03:52:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: jbell on December 02, 2021, 05:48:14 AM ---https://www.amazon.com/MAXOAK-50000mAh-Portable-Charger-External/dp/B00YP823NA/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=maxoak+power+bank&qid=1638442031&sr=8-3

--- End quote ---

Thank you, just ordered one.

--- End quote ---

I use this and have the 8 aa sled as a backup.  It will run forever.  Had Ted build me a battery cable.

--- End quote ---

I have a right angle hirose to a 5mm male DC plug that looks like it will work. Assuming I use the 12V port. Correct?

--- End quote ---

It takes an M tip for the 12v port.

ol' dirty taper:
Had an instance today while recording and trying to monitor mics. I select the linked stereo channel I want to solo, both channels solo, however the headphones switch to mono and I could not find a remedy to this. Changed HP presets, used the stock settings, made the knob auto solo, adjusted pan on other channels to check and same result, just nothing made the solo monitoring stay in stereo.

Any ideas? I have the HP in advanced mode.

GLouie:
I didn't know the answer, but it piqued my curiosity. I have the MP10ii, I'll assume they behave the same with firmware 8.0.
I couldn't find a way to solo in stereo either. Did it ever do it? It also looks like the only way to get the master solo/mute screen is to assign it to a */** switch.

I think I would ask SD support how to solo in stereo.

--- Quote from: ol' dirty taper on July 29, 2022, 03:11:15 AM ---Had an instance today while recording and trying to monitor mics. I select the linked stereo channel I want to solo, both channels solo, however the headphones switch to mono and I could not find a remedy to this. Changed HP presets, used the stock settings, made the knob auto solo, adjusted pan on other channels to check and same result, just nothing made the solo monitoring stay in stereo.

Any ideas? I have the HP in advanced mode.

--- End quote ---

ol' dirty taper:
The only solution I could find is to create a headphone preset to isolate individual channels, then annoyingly switch back and forth.

I'd not recommend doing that as I found the recording goes silent for a second while switching headphone presets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version