Gear / Technical Help > Playback Forum

FLAC player app for iphone

<< < (2/6) > >>

boomfizzle:
CloudBeats Pro has been my go to for years.  Doesn't require iTunes syncing...can just link a Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, or numerous other cloud/NAS services and stream or download for offline listening.

Liquid Meat:

--- Quote from: boomfizzle on October 25, 2021, 10:27:02 AM ---CloudBeats Pro has been my go to for years.  Doesn't require iTunes syncing...can just link a Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, or numerous other cloud/NAS services and stream or download for offline listening.

--- End quote ---

I've used this and VOX for years with no problems.

audBall:
Re: Vox, Cloudbeats Pro, and the ability to avoid syncing with iTunes.

Is the only way to transfer the files to the iPhone through a Cloud based account? Can you also drag/drop the files to the device somehow?

kindms:

--- Quote from: audBall on October 25, 2021, 12:41:50 PM ---Re: Vox, Cloudbeats Pro, and the ability to avoid syncing with iTunes.

Is the only way to transfer the files to the iPhone through a Cloud based account? Can you also drag/drop the files to the device somehow?

--- End quote ---

Ive done the drag drop with an iphone and mac. dont know about a PC havent added any files to the phone in a while. I just use my fiio mostly

morst:

--- Quote from: audBall on October 25, 2021, 12:41:50 PM ---Re: Vox, Cloudbeats Pro, and the ability to avoid syncing with iTunes.

--- End quote ---
I plug the iPhone directly into the computer (I have mac), and use Music which is the new name for the program formerly known as iTunes, then drag and drop.
I have not used "the cloud" to add any of my own music to my phone, though I've purchased a track from the iTunes store a couple of times, as I needed them for other people's projects.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version