Gear / Technical Help > Photo / Video Recording

iPhone 12 - Anyone Else In?

<< < (2/2)

guitard:

--- Quote from: Chrisedge on November 08, 2020, 07:48:31 PM ---My buddy ran out of juice on his HX9V during a U2 shoot we were doing in 2018, and he shot the rest with his iPhone XS, and it looked way better. His only issue was he zoomed in a few times and that didn't look great, but just as a 1x or 2x shoot, they work great.
--- End quote ---

This has me wondering about the possibility of shooting video with a point-and-shoot and simultaneously getting a stage shot with my iPhone.  It would be rough holding on to both at the same time though.  There's gotta be a way though!

audBall:
I am upgrading from a 6s to 12 mini. Figured it was about time now that my current battery is going and apps aren't as snappy as they once were. It's been a great phone for the last ~5 years or so.

I am looking forward to the upgraded camera - didn't need the quality or size of the larger 12 models. The home button and headphone connector will be missed, but same general size and larger screen area will be welcomed, facial rec aside. 

jnorman:
One thing to remember about iPhone 12 Pro Max is that only the 1x (main) camera has the larger sensor, so for best results, stick to just that cam and do not use any digital zoom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version