Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Tascam Portacapture X6

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ozpeter:
https://youtu.be/aPdTXrj5Liw - good review with some impressive sound samples.

Ozpeter:
Listed by B&H at $369 - but the X8 is only $389 at the moment!  You'd have to be keen on the smaller size to buy it instead of its big brother (assuming the RF noise issue with the big brother really has been fixed).

spyder9:

--- Quote from: loughney on January 27, 2023, 07:49:43 PM ---looks interesting.  It would be very cool if they made the on-board mics removable.

--- End quote ---

Its a shame.  Its the only thing keeping me from buying it.  I do love the size though.  Contemplating.....   :headphones:

gmm6797:

--- Quote from: spyder9 on January 28, 2023, 05:26:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: loughney on January 27, 2023, 07:49:43 PM ---looks interesting.  It would be very cool if they made the on-board mics removable.

--- End quote ---
Its a shame.  Its the only thing keeping me from buying it.  I do love the size though.  Contemplating.....   :headphones:

--- End quote ---
They arent removable like the X8?  boooooo

justme:

--- Quote from: Ozpeter on January 27, 2023, 10:49:40 PM ---Listed by B&H at $369 - but the X8 is only $389 at the moment!  You'd have to be keen on the smaller size to buy it instead of its big brother (assuming the RF noise issue with the big brother really has been fixed).

--- End quote ---

The pricing and features compared to the X8 is a bit strange.
wonder if we will see a drop to $299 quite soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version