Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

TASCAM Head Hours

<< < (3/3)

twoodruff:
if yer keeping tally me too!!!

Bri:
I really missed out. I am SO FUCKIN PISSED YOU HAVE NO IDEA.  I could not go yesterday b/c I was meeting with some customers, so i figured I'd mosey over at 1:30. I walk in to find 15 units, in individual road cases (complete, 4 space) with 4 channel rack mounted, automixing mic -> Line amps and a ETA power distribution module. Holy fuck, for $125, I could not believe it. Then I saw the sign behind it that said "Reduced $40" . I shit myself. A big crosseyed black d00d was stacking them up and I told him "These are $40?" he said "yeah" I said, "I want em all" he said, "That's nice, they are mine" I could not fucking believe it. If I were 10 minutes earlier, I would have had $40 dat machines with roadcases and all for all you guys. I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED. I lurked hoping that his credit card would bounce or something, but that asshole paid cash and bought the rest. Just typing it now makes me so friggin mad. Sorry for the abusive language, but....I think you would have felt like I did... :(

Oh well. They were all made in 95 anyway and probaly had 1,000,000 hours of use. But.............. GRRRRRRR

bri

d swing:
 AAAAHHHHH!!!!    >:( >:( I'm not gonna say you'll probably get a like this again cause you probably won't...sorry.  Hope the old ts.com didn't hold you up...

Tim:
Damn! Nice effort though Bri... thanks for trying and for letting us know about the deal! +T fro Bri  8)

schoeps t00bes:
cool d00d!!  don't sweat it!  
my r500's are workhorses...
dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version