Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: is there any reason to use izotope ozone 9?  (Read 2066 times)

Offline bonghitwillie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
is there any reason to use izotope ozone 9?
« on: December 28, 2022, 08:25:28 PM »
Anybody use this program? it's seems like everything is automatic with the presets. Are any of the presets good for remastering audience recordings? thank you for any responses.

Offline lmgbtapes

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: is there any reason to use izotope ozone 9?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2022, 10:56:32 AM »
I really like the maximizer tool.

Offline nassau73

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: is there any reason to use izotope ozone 9?
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 03:35:25 PM »
Anybody use this program? it's seems like everything is automatic with the presets. Are any of the presets good for remastering audience recordings? thank you for any responses.
I ended up getting Ozone 9 Advanced in order to have all the modules. Master Assist has been helpful in getting a starting point. It analyzes the segment of music that you highlighted and gives a basic set of options already configured. You can then change any of the settings they recommended either by choosing a preset or hands on modifying like adjusting EQ curves.

Another feature I find helpful is the gain match. It makes the volume of the changes you are trying equal to your source. So when you bypass the effects you are applying, you can hear and compare your original source at the same level.

A quick note about Ozone 10....

Ozone 10 is a VST3 plugin. So anyone who is using a version of RX that is lower than version 10 cannot install the VST3 Ozone plugin. I heard back from Izotope and they say they are working on a fix so that earlier versions of RX can utilize VST3 plugins.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.037 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com