Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: taping with XP home?  (Read 9724 times)

Offline caymanreview

• Trade Count: (22)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • shows ive taped  that are in circulation
Re: taping with XP home?
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2004, 12:30:14 PM »
i dont know

open the windows task manager (alt+cont+ delete) and see how much pc percentage the wavelab combo is using and test it with cdwave

but with cd wave you cant choose the sample rate can you? dont you HAVE to choose it in your software witht he 410? or its it set automatically by feeding it a digi signal? i have never used it just to take in a digi signal

i do have it pretty bad for shows. i managed 4 hours of sleep this morning, and am packing to leave now for a 3-3.5 hr drive to see umphreys...  oh well thats the price i pay... but i do have 4 days off to recover ;)

Offline mirth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Les Hommes Savvent Pourquois
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2004, 01:22:06 PM »
You can select the input sample rate in CDWave, but I have no idea how it interacts with the 410... I've only used it w/my UA-5 which is hard set on the pre....
Governor Jim McGreevey was equally disturbed about the upcoming population increase. "New Jersey cannot support all of these wookies," he said. "For starters, we don't have nearly enough kindbud. At best, we can muster up a Q.P. of some beasties, but we've not a dime-bag more."

silverbullet

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2004, 01:57:59 PM »
You can choose your sample rate and bit rate with CDWave. I've even recorded with CDWave and WaveLab at the same time. Wavelab with 410 and CDWave with the mic input (which sucks b/c I don't have a line input unless it's that pink 1/8" plug in the very back) CPU usage was only around 28% when using both but not sure individually. Worth checking out.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.055 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com