Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Lectrosonics SPDR Stereo Dig Recorder  (Read 28745 times)

Offline jerryfreak

• No PZ
  • Trade Count: (31)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • The plural of anecdote is not data
Re: Lectrosonics SPDR Stereo Dig Recorder
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2019, 01:27:38 PM »

Thanks for the research you’ve done on this recorder. Where I live in this rural area makes it impossible to test anything without buying. And I hate the pita of returns.  I was attracted by the SPDR’s small size and was going to order one. But when I went on another forum to get info, I encountered the company rep who was such a dickhead that it put me off the product.

^
Which forum did you go to to gather info on on the SPDR?  If the info was valuable I wouldn't mind reading it too.

I think it was jwsoundgroup.

i posted my finding over there, there is a lectro rep over there. didnt personally take issue with any of his posts, but it was basically crickets when i brought up its limitations

great device i guess for film/eng. not so much for our purposes

Yeah, he was not a helpful guy.

Are you returning it?

already did. though markertek wanted to charge me restock, i had to take them to task because i had the sales guy in writing confirming it was still covered under their normal 'worlds best ever hassle free return policy' despite it being a drop ship from mfr.

id use b&h over markertek for something like that next time. I'm not one to buy shit just to try it and return it but when im the guinea pig and your equipment does not do what it says it does, its going back....
Unable to post or PM due to arbitrary censorship of people the mod doesn't like. Please email me using the link in my profile if you need to connect

Offline dogmusic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Lectrosonics SPDR Stereo Dig Recorder
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2019, 01:42:48 PM »

Thanks for the research you’ve done on this recorder. Where I live in this rural area makes it impossible to test anything without buying. And I hate the pita of returns.  I was attracted by the SPDR’s small size and was going to order one. But when I went on another forum to get info, I encountered the company rep who was such a dickhead that it put me off the product.

^
Which forum did you go to to gather info on on the SPDR?  If the info was valuable I wouldn't mind reading it too.

I think it was jwsoundgroup.

i posted my finding over there, there is a lectro rep over there. didnt personally take issue with any of his posts, but it was basically crickets when i brought up its limitations

great device i guess for film/eng. not so much for our purposes

Yeah, he was not a helpful guy.

Are you returning it?

already did. though markertek wanted to charge me restock, i had to take them to task because i had the sales guy in writing confirming it was still covered under their normal 'worlds best ever hassle free return policy' despite it being a drop ship from mfr.

id use b&h over markertek for something like that next time. I'm not one to buy shit just to try it and return it but when im the guinea pig and your equipment does not do what it says it does, its going back....

Glad to hear they took it back.
"The ear is much more than a mere appendage on the side of the head." - Catherine Parker Anthony, Structure and Function of the Human Body (1972)

"That's metaphysically absurd, man! How can I know what you hear?" - Firesign Theatre

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.149 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com