Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Fried Drive help  (Read 4631 times)

Offline dklein

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Re: Fried Drive help
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2005, 01:02:51 AM »
hey - this is a good opportunity to buy yourself a Promise IDE controller - it was a great performance upgrade for my system.  Way faster than the onboard controller and only $35. 
KM 184 > V2 > R4
older recording gear: UA-5  / emagic A62 / laptop / JB3 / CSB / AD20 / Sharp MT-90 / Sony MDS-JE510
Playback: Pioneer DV-578 > Lucid DA 9624 >many funny little british boxes > Linn Isobarik PMS

Offline jimmyrow

• Uploader Slowpokerus
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • 190 Years of Athletic Mediocrity
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2005, 02:40:33 PM »
hey - this is a good opportunity to buy yourself a Promise IDE controller - it was a great performance upgrade for my system.  Way faster than the onboard controller and only $35. 

Boswell, I have an unused IDE controller sitting around if you want me to bring it up on Sunday night......LMK.....will cost you a single beer  ;)
I just can't find the time to write my mind the way I want it to read.

Offline wboswell

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Don't call what you're wearing an outfit
    • Trey Woodruff on guitar
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2005, 04:58:19 PM »

Boswell, I have an unused IDE controller sitting around if you want me to bring it up on Sunday night......LMK.....will cost you a single beer  ;)

any chance you'll drop that IDE controller in the mail or ups it from werk.  I'll still get you a single beer.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com