Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: squeaky kc5s  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Jhurlbs81

• Trade Count: (20)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • My LMA collection
squeaky kc5s
« on: May 29, 2008, 06:08:38 PM »
Has anyone run into this; where they are somewhat difficult to turn (on the end that connects to the body) and squeak? To be more specific....when I find the thread opening and begin to twist the circular piece that goes around 360*  the cable twists with it.  Does that make sense to anyone? One of them is fine, its just one that does this.  Any suggestions?  They are only a year old, and are in perfect condition otherwise.

Jesse
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 06:11:33 PM by Max Power »
FREE JERRYFREAK!

Offline T.J.

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Always look on the Bright Side of Life
    • My shows taped on LMA
Re: squeaky kc5s
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 08:15:12 AM »
Has anyone run into this; where they are somewhat difficult to turn (on the end that connects to the body) and squeak? To be more specific....when I find the thread opening and begin to twist the circular piece that goes around 360*  the cable twists with it.  Does that make sense to anyone? One of them is fine, its just one that does this.  Any suggestions?  They are only a year old, and are in perfect condition otherwise.

Jesse

maybe some WD-40?  ;D

mine are brand new and they squeak a little when i attach the caps, although i don't use bodies. i don't think it's anything to worry about jesse.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com