Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Downloading YouTube video (HD)?  (Read 8731 times)

Offline hankillo

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Re: Downloading YouTube video (HD)?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 07:14:57 AM »
To download youtube videos the best option is use jdownloader. Its freeware and run in too many plataforms.

Regards
Pablo

Offline Brian E.

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • is chicago.... is not chicago....
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 01:17:32 PM »
Nine Inch Nails @ The Aragon, Chicago, IL - 8/29/2009 - Video Montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhsMUoHdxM

Click 1080p :D

my tapes:  The Archive | Dime | Etree

Recorder - Sony PCM A-10 | Cans - Shure SE535 | Mics - CA-14 Cards | Canon EOS 5D Mark II 17-40L f4 50 f1.4 70-200L f2.8 IS II 430EX II

Offline Shadow_7

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2011, 04:33:35 AM »
yeah, I still don't understand the issue you had with updating and logging in.  Confused, nevermind.  No use in arguing about it.

Arguing about it is about as pointless as the forced updating.  It just peeved me that it was for all intents forced.  There was no bug me later option.  Even though they had a click here if you don't want to link, which basically logged you out.  Your account was for all intents / practical purposes suspended until you upgraded.  That and youtube is owned by google and the linked to account for me is yahoo.  Unless google also bought yahoo recently, a bit of a conflict of interest IMO.  As I wonder if I change my yahoo password, does that changes my youtube password now?  Like it appeared to have done.

Offline Brian E.

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2011, 10:18:33 AM »
I've just never heard of a "linked" account - I've always just used regular Youtube.  Didn't know there was any external linking.

Recorder - Sony PCM A-10 | Cans - Shure SE535 | Mics - CA-14 Cards | Canon EOS 5D Mark II 17-40L f4 50 f1.4 70-200L f2.8 IS II 430EX II

Offline sabre

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, 11:28:07 PM »
I'm disappointed that YouTube are now forcing their users to get a Google account. And I don't want to link my YouTube account to my email. Why must Google get their dirty paws into everything?

Offline Brian E.

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2011, 01:10:45 AM »
maybe I didn't notice that because I already have gmail, and have for years.  Best webmail out there

Offline Shadow_7

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 09:18:57 PM »
I have both.  But my youtube account is now linked to my yahoo email.  Perhaps I should have changed it to link to my gmail account (or maybe it is now).  I've just had the yahoo one longer.  Gmail is mainly for my mailing lists.  Since reading those on yahoo is, ..., well, ..., a chore.  As in no threading.  Each email is individual and sequenced by it's order of arrival or origin.  A PITB when that origin is delayed by a month.  So I'm generally a month behind reading my mailing lists so those late comers are within the batch of not yet read emails.  (most of the time).  Further confused by euro versus us differences, i.e. mm/dd/yyyy versus dd/mm/yyyy.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.066 seconds with 35 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com