Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Emerald Physics CS2 speakers?  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Tim

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
Emerald Physics CS2 speakers?
« on: October 30, 2007, 07:13:25 PM »
Have any of you guys heard these speakers? They are getting rave reviews from the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest
http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?topic=46315.0

One of the local hi-fi shops is opening a new store front and they are having a lunch reception (even catered by some culinary students!)  and will be auditioning these speakers.

Very cool design and the speakers are setup using an included DSP program. Interesting idea for sure...
http://www.emeraldphysics.com/intro.htm

They're $3k for a pair, so out of my budget but not totally outrageous at all. In fact I think we have a couple of ts.comers with more expensive speakers. However they must be bi-amped so there's some real extra cost there.

I'm going to go to the reception and give them a listen and see what they can do. Just curious if any of you had listened to a pair yet.
I’ve had a few weird experiences and a few close brushes with total weirdness of one sort or another, but nothing that’s really freaked me out or made me feel too awful about it. - Jerry Garcia

Offline BC

• Bongo Bongo
Re: Emerald Physics CS2 speakers?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 12:52:47 PM »
Hey all,
Did anyone ever take a listen to these suckers? Just curious about how they sound.
Peace,
Ben
In: DPA4022>V3>Microtracker/D8

Out: Morrison ELAD>Adcom GFA555mkII>Martin Logan Aerius i

Offline Tim

Re: Emerald Physics CS2 speakers?
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 01:08:15 PM »
I had something come up and missed the presentation

I’ve had a few weird experiences and a few close brushes with total weirdness of one sort or another, but nothing that’s really freaked me out or made me feel too awful about it. - Jerry Garcia

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com