Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: My new toy DV-600AV  (Read 1626 times)

spreadheadtom

• Trade Count: (0)
My new toy DV-600AV
« on: October 02, 2007, 10:58:37 AM »
Just got it today!!  $220.00 shipped!!!

This player works on any PAL, Secam or NTSC TV and can upgrade or
 "up convert" its video output to match your TV screen's higher resolution.

Model: Pioneer DV-600AV-s Code Free Version
Up scaling to 1080p
Plays any region PAL or NTSC DVD from regions 0-6 including RCE/REA movies
Plays DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD, DivX, DVD-RW (compatible with CPRM), VCD, Super VCD, DVD-R//DVD-RW/DVD+RW/DVD+, Dual-Layer DVD-R/DVD+R/DVD+RW, CD-RW/CD-R/CD/Super VCD, Video CD Playback Capability
Official DivX® Ultra Certified, Plays all versions of DivX® (Including DivX 6)
Digital PhotoViewer: JPEG, Konica®, Fuji® Photo, Kodak® Photo CD
USB Direct - Plug your falsh drive directly into the player to play your MP3 songs and view your Jpeg images.
This player works on any TV, multi-system or not.
This player does not need a multi-system TV or a external video converter: High power built-in 18MB video converter allows playback of PAL movies on a NTSC TV or NTSC movies on a PAL TV. Basically this DVD player will play any region DVD movie on any TV in the world!
Lifetime warranty on our modifications: We totally stand behind the DVD players we sell. We guarantee that your code free player will play any region DVD from any country in the World. If your DVD player ever becomes defective we will fix it for free! (See Full Details)
Guaranteed to play all old, current and future DVD movies including DVDs that are RCE/REA coded.
Auto sensing region code selection
1080p HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface): The unit's HDMI simplifies A/V connections by carrying uncompressed SD or HD digital video and up to 8 channels of digital audio all in one cable. This unit features HDCP copyright protection technology, and must be connected to an HDCP-compliant device. The output resolution can be set to match the capability of the monitor or projector. HDMI connection is compatible with DVD-Video.
The video output signal format can be set to 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
720p, 768p, 1080i and 1080p up conversion from conventional DVD-Video images (for use with high-definition and HD-ready TVs)
480p Component Output
Dual PureCinema Progressive Scan (PAL/NTSC)
Digital Cinema Progressive Scan (3:2 Pulldown)
Built-in Dolby Digital Decoder (5.1 channel)
Built-in DTS Decoder
Built-in MPEG Multi Decoder
DSP Modes
Dynamic Range Control
540 Lines of resolution
Video Adjust Menu (Sharpness, Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Hue, Chroma Level)
Video Black Level Expansion and PLUGE
3D-DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
Dolby® Digital and dts® Digital Outputs
12-Bit, 108 mhz Video D/A Converter
192 kHz/24-bit D/A Converter PCM Audio Compatibility
Zoom 4x-Power Picture
Parental Lock 
Dynamic Range Control 
Multi-Camera Angle Select 
Multi-Language Select
Multi-Subtitle Select
Wide screen, Letterbox and Normal Picture Set-up
16X Power Picture Zoom
Bit Rate Meter
With a Bit Rate Meter display, featured on all Pioneer DVD players, videophiles can monitor picture quality.
Icon-Based On-Screen Display 
Easy to navigate, colorful on-screen menus allow for easy operation.
Parallel Audio/Video Outputs 
Parallel Video Outputs that let you connect your Pioneer DVD player via Composite, S-Video or Component Video outputs and view simultaneous images from each connected monitor. This feature is ideal for multi-room applications. For added ease of connectivity all models feature Parallel Audio Output of analogue and digital audio signals.
Standard Remote Control
Pioneer has consistently won the praise of reviewers for superior and intuitive remote control design. Ergonomically designed with critically placed fingertip controls make for quick and easy learning and operation. A convenient 4-way compass cursor pad at the center of the remote allows you simple navigation through even the most extensive DVD menu. 
100-240 volt 5-60 Hz Automatic switching!
Connections:

HDMI
AC-3 5.1 Channel output
S-Video Output
Component Video (Y, Cr, Cb) Output
Coaxial Digital Audio Output
Optical Digital Audio Output
Analog Audio Output
DIMENSIONS:

Width: 17"
Height: 2.5"
Depth: 9.7"
Includes:

Remote
Batteries for Remote
Instruction manual
Stereo AV cables

Offline jrdead

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Re: My new toy DV-600AV
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 09:21:29 PM »
So what is the output signal of the digital audio out? I just found out that my panasonic dvd player is 24bit/96k compatible, but it downsamples and dithers to 16bit/48k on the fly before the signal leaves the digi out. Its time to upgrade.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com