Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: newbie here, who recently acquired a MicroTrack...need some advice  (Read 1431 times)

Offline wjclark

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
hey everybody, this is my first post in this forum, to start out. i recently bought a microtrack, thinking it would be the most logical way to start my taping journey. having conversed extensively with a very knowledgeable, experienced and respected taper, his best advise for getting started with this whole thing was to become a patcher. that's where the microtrack comes in. what kinds of cables/adapters are needed for patching off of other tapers' rigs into the microtrack? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
rode nt4 > edirol ua5 (tmod+) > microtrack

Offline KLowe

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • CrossFit....check you ego at the door
Re: newbie here, who recently acquired a MicroTrack...need some advice
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 10:58:40 PM »
get a 75ohm rca cable for patching digi-out from rigs.
nicks picks sells those cables www.nickspicks.com/hydra or ebay it.  ( search canare 75ohm rca)

buy an adapter RCA to RCA mini-jack for analog in (radioshack sells em for about 2 bucks).

if ya really wanted to you can buy a RCA to TRS cable..... or XLR to TRS.

I have some giant squid omni mics I can sell ya if you need some battery powered mics.  30 bucks for some OK stealth mics.

Kevin
I actually work for a living with music, instead of you jerk offs who wish they did.

bwaaaahahahahahaha.... that is awesome!

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.317 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com