Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

akg 460 --> ua5(wmod)

(1/2) > >>

teamakg:
with all this talk of the modded 460's it's got me thinking.  i was considering going from my akg 300's to the 480's but has anyone ever run/heard the 460's/ua5(wmod) combo.  trying to decide whether or not to go with the 460's(jim williams mod) or 480's.  any thoughts?  thanks.
george

DaryanLenz:
460's all the way!

Daryan

F.O.Bean:
i dunno how modded 460's could sound better than my 480's........but i havent heard them yet, just hard to believe... ;)

DaryanLenz:
They are close, but I think I give a slight nod to the 460 mods.  Now unmodded, forget it...480's all the way.  How are those midx tapes from July coming anyway???? 8)

Daryan

F.O.Bean:

--- Quote from: ShittyTapes/NegativeT's on September 30, 2003, 04:20:36 PM ---They are close, but I think I give a slight nod to the 460 mods.  Now unmodded, forget it...480's all the way.  How are those midx tapes from July coming anyway???? 8)

Daryan

--- End quote ---

hehehe, the slowest of the batch.i SWEAR ill get em to ya, but i thought yer tape sounded ok recently....i JUST got 100 pack o discs, sooooo, anyone i owe shit too and sees this, keep an eye open......jlykos, lee, amniece,phil, rhys and last but not least D.... :o ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version