Gear / Technical Help > TS Knowledge Base / Archive

Acronyms/Abbreviations Galore!

(1/3) > >>

Andi:
 :-\
Hey I hate to sound like the ultimate newbie, but i can't help it. I am searching around looking at posts and most of it makes alot of sense.  I can figure out some of the shortkut lettering but some of it leaves me perplexed.  If everybody out there would help me out with some of your favorite acronyms/abbreviations that relate to your rig or your favorite tapers subject, I would greatly appreciate it.  Just go for it and after this is done I will have my own Taperssection "Legend/Key" of sorts.....

Andi:
Yeah...i just dont want to be asking to many stupid questions...ya know,,

John R:
wtf, just look at mike's avi, rotflmfao, j/k, imho ymmv. ???

jr

Andi:
Thanks John....Now break that down newbie style...
i got the WTF, J/k....what about the rest of the jargon...

Chuck:

--- Quote from: cocoapuff on December 29, 2003, 10:23:05 PM --- :-\
Hey I hate to sound like the ultimate newbie, but i can't help it. I am searching around looking at posts and most of it makes alot of sense.  I can figure out some of the shortkut lettering but some of it leaves me perplexed.  If everybody out there would help me out with some of your favorite acronyms/abbreviations that relate to your rig or your favorite tapers subject, I would greatly appreciate it.  Just go for it and after this is done I will have my own Taperssection "Legend/Key" of sorts.....

--- End quote ---

I started a thread about this a while back. There didn't seem like much interest in it at the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version