Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

Mounting Schoeps MK41V

<< < (3/3)

BradleyJY15:

--- Quote from: jdwtyl on September 14, 2021, 03:15:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: BradleyJY15 on September 13, 2021, 07:53:34 PM ---Thank you for the responses.  I ended up going with the MK41 caps.  And I am using SRS mounts for actives/Nbobs, and I used a C clamp to do 4 mics on my stand.

--- End quote ---

I also run 41s and 22s into a MixPre-6. I had Scott build me a mount that can run all 4 channels at once. He made me a DINa / DIN bar and a NOS / PAS bar, it gives a lot flexibility and is very easy to use.

--- End quote ---

Could you show a picture of that bar?  I run my MK22 in NOS and 41 DINa. Curious what that bar looks like.

jdwtyl:

--- Quote from: dactylus on September 15, 2021, 07:11:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: BradleyJY15 on September 13, 2021, 07:53:34 PM ---Thank you for the responses.  I ended up going with the MK41 caps.  And I am using SRS mounts for actives/Nbobs, and I used a C clamp to do 4 mics on my stand.

--- End quote ---

I also run 41s and 22s into a MixPre-6. I had Scott build me a mount that can run all 4 channels at once. He made me a DINa / DIN bar and a NOS / PAS bar, it gives a lot flexibility and is very easy to use.

--- End quote ---
I don’t see it on the website. I could show you a picture if you’d like, just let me know!

^
jdwtyl,

Do you have a link for the DINa / DIN bar and the NOS / PAS bar?

thanks,

David

--- End quote ---

dactylus:

--- Quote from: jdwtyl on September 16, 2021, 06:05:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: dactylus on September 15, 2021, 07:11:53 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I don’t see it on the website. I could show you a picture if you’d like, just let me know!

^
jdwtyl,

Do you have a link for the DINa / DIN bar and the NOS / PAS bar?

thanks,

David

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  I was hoping that it was on the website and that I just overlooked it.  I'd like to see what the bars look like if you could post a photo.  Thank you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version