Gear / Technical Help > Post-Processing, Computer / Streaming / Internet Devices & Related Activity

CD Wave issue

<< < (2/3) > >>

AbbyTaper:

--- Quote from: Gordon on February 24, 2024, 12:20:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: vanark on February 24, 2024, 07:59:16 AM ---I seem to remember something like this once - not sure if reinstalling fixed it?

--- End quote ---

CD was having this problem but I just assumed user error on his part.  Now I believe him  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Well...I've uploaded 3238 shows to The Traders Den and used CD Wave to track every one of them.  So it sure wasn't user error. ::)

Gordon:
I wasn't talking about you!

vanark:

--- Quote from: Gordon on February 24, 2024, 12:20:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: vanark on February 24, 2024, 07:59:16 AM ---I seem to remember something like this once - not sure if reinstalling fixed it?

--- End quote ---

CD was having this problem but I just assumed user error on his part.  Now I believe him  :lol:

--- End quote ---

I think CD's just started working again, after 4 reinstalls. Not sure we ever understood why, but then again, it was CD. :guitarist:

AbbyTaper:

--- Quote from: vanark on February 24, 2024, 11:52:24 AM ---Yeah, that isn't good.

Here is the installer if you want to give a reinstall a shot. I assume you've shut down the machine and restarted already.
https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/vJ9M8WlMpr

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Rory.  Same installer I have, but I tried it anyhow.  Same results.  It went away without any reason...maybe it will come back the same way.   ;D   

Chilly Brioschi:
Have you tried to run it in Compatibility Mode?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version