Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Problem with Microtracker - screen frozen, please help  (Read 2272 times)

Offline NJFunk

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Problem with Microtracker - screen frozen, please help
« on: November 05, 2005, 06:40:28 PM »
I have a big problem with the Microtracker.  It is stuck on and the screen is frozen.  None of the buttons work, including the power button, and the computer doesn't recognize it if I plug in the USB.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Is this a known bug (I know I could try to read the 50000 messages here about the MT, but I'd rather have someone answer, if possible).  I suppose the batteries will run out eventually, but I'd rather not have to try to sove that this way.

Thanks.

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Problem with Microtracker - screen frozen, please help
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 06:47:22 PM »
Many devices have a recessed re-set button.  The MT does not, but you may achieve the same results by holding down the power button for ~10 sec or so.  Just keep holding it down and it'll eventually re-set.
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

Offline NJFunk

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 07:05:53 PM »
Many devices have a recessed re-set button.  The MT does not, but you may achieve the same results by holding down the power button for ~10 sec or so.  Just keep holding it down and it'll eventually re-set.

Thanks.  It took at least 30 seconds but it did shut down.  I'm just not that patient...

Offline svenkid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Take Time to Listen!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 01:18:11 AM »
when this happenned to me, I just let the batt die  >:D
Seriously, the band makes the music. Tapers just point mics in the right direction and hit "record".

That's good to hear!  The last patcher I had complained about my AKGs, fluffed schoeps for about 15 minutes, stayed patched in, and farted on me all night long.
rig: Neuman u89s > Lunatec V3 > MT(24)/JB3(16)
http://db.etree.org/svenkid

Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.051 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com