Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Traders Little Helper question  (Read 3455 times)

Offline BobbyHurley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • got a blank space where my mind should be
Traders Little Helper question
« on: April 18, 2011, 02:14:58 PM »
I used shntool for years and due to a change in PC's have started from scratch with TLH.

Question:  I created the checksum file (ffp), now how do I get the .txt of the flac fingerprint?
AKG C 480 B (CK61 and CK63) > Oade m248 > GAK cable > Sony M-10

Online vanark

• TDS
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (29)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • If you ain't right, you better get right!
    • The Mudboy Grotto - North Mississippi Allstar fan site
Re: Traders Little Helper question
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 02:18:31 PM »
Why do you need the .txt of the fingerprint?  Do you want to cut/paste the contents of the ffp?  If so, just rt mouse click, Open with...  and choose your favorite text editor (ie, Notepad, Editpad, etc.).
If you have a problem relating to the Live Music Archive (http://www.archive.org/details/etree) please send an e-mail to us admins at LMA(AT)archive(DOT)org or post in the LMA thread here and we'll get on it.

Link to LMA Recordings

Link to Team Dirty South Recordings on the LMA

Mics: Microtech Gefell M21 (with Nbob actives) | Church Audio CA-11 (cards) (with CA UBB)
Pres: babynbox
Recorders: Tascam DR-60D | Tascam DR-40 | Sony PCM-A10 | Edirol R-4

Offline twatts (pants are so over-rated...)

• <://PHiSH//><
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Lego made a Mini-Fig of me!
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 02:21:16 PM »
I used shntool for years and due to a change in PC's have started from scratch with TLH.

Question:  I created the checksum file (ffp), now how do I get the .txt of the flac fingerprint?

There should be a "Save" button on the right hand side of the "Create Checksum" window...
***Do you have PHISH, VIDA BLUE, JAZZ MANDOLIN PROJECT or any other Phish related DATs/Tapes/MDs that need to be transferred???  I can do them for you!!!***

I will return your DATs/Tapes/MDs.  I'll also provide Master FLAC files via DropBox.  PM me for details.

Sony PCM R500 > SPDIF > Tascam HD-P2
Nakamichi DR-3 > (Oade Advanced Concert Mod) Tascam HD-P2
Sony MDS-JE510 > Hosa ODL-276 > Tascam HD-P2

Offline BobbyHurley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • got a blank space where my mind should be
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 02:34:49 PM »
Why do you need the .txt of the fingerprint?  Do you want to cut/paste the contents of the ffp?  If so, just rt mouse click, Open with...  and choose your favorite text editor (ie, Notepad, Editpad, etc.).

Yes and thanks.
AKG C 480 B (CK61 and CK63) > Oade m248 > GAK cable > Sony M-10

Offline hi and lo

• Trade Count: (38)
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 02:43:01 PM »

To clarify on this, it's fine to leave the checksum extensions as is (i.e. .ffp, .md5, .st5, etc.). They don't need to end in an extension of .txt; right clicking on any file and then opening it with a standard text editor will display text as expected. Leaving the file extensions as is preferable because you can then doubleclick to start the checksum verification process.

You'll like TLH... it's a fantastic program!

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.077 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com