Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Wavelab DVD-A - how to play all groups?  (Read 1207 times)

Offline dklein

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Wavelab DVD-A - how to play all groups?
« on: May 23, 2005, 09:32:02 AM »
Been playing around with this and everything is good but this groups thing.  I have 2 groups (from 2 montages) and when I set it to autoplay, only the first group plays, then it returns to the menu.  Anyone ever use more than 1 group and get it to play right through?
KM 184 > V2 > R4
older recording gear: UA-5  / emagic A62 / laptop / JB3 / CSB / AD20 / Sharp MT-90 / Sony MDS-JE510
Playback: Pioneer DV-578 > Lucid DA 9624 >many funny little british boxes > Linn Isobarik PMS

Offline Dr.FOB

• Taperssection Member
  • USM69i
Re: Wavelab DVD-A - how to play all groups?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 07:55:31 PM »
I'd run into this as well when putting an opener and main act on the same disc.
Maybe the second group needs to be set to autoplay as well :-\
Neumann gear slut

Offline dklein

• Taperssection All-Star
Re: Wavelab DVD-A - how to play all groups?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 01:28:20 AM »
i thought of that but you just set autoplay for the whole disc - it doesn't apply to groups.  I posted the question to the steinberg forum and one of the mods replied that it's something you set in your dvd-a player.  I couldn't find any way to do it so I just redid the montage to have the whole show in one.  It's too bad because otherwise it's very easy to just create the montage from the cue sheet and single wave.  But when you have two wave/cue sheets, you get this separate group thing.
KM 184 > V2 > R4
older recording gear: UA-5  / emagic A62 / laptop / JB3 / CSB / AD20 / Sharp MT-90 / Sony MDS-JE510
Playback: Pioneer DV-578 > Lucid DA 9624 >many funny little british boxes > Linn Isobarik PMS

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com