Gear / Technical Help > Remote Power

powering a DA-P1

(1/3) > >>

radioboy1977:
hey all,
i'm trying to help alex out by loaning him my old DA-P1.  the problem is that i can't find the wall charger for the ecocharge battery that goes with it.  this wouldn't be a problem except that the ecocharge has the old small, circular external interlocking mechanism as opposed to the regular internal 4 pin locking mechanism.  can anybody suggest a quick and inexpensive way of making an external power supply or direct me to a store where i can buy a 6V SLA charger?  i don't really have time to use the internet as he needs the deck by tuesday.  any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)
jef

Swampy:
Yes, please help ;) If it turnes out that if we cant get this to work, Brian Skalinder sent me his spare d100, but I would feel better about using Jef's P1 as he will be at all the shows taping also. THANKS FOR ANY HELP, AND T++++ again to Jef and Brian!

DaryanLenz:
I have an extra I could piroritize mail to you guys tomorrow...just PM me an address.  6 volts right??  Aned if so, full size 4-pin is acceptable yes?

daryan

Swampy:
Daryan, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I just talked to Jef, and Ill try to get him to PM you his addy. THANKS AGAIN!!! T+

ianstone:
i too could lend 6v ecocharge batts. but i don't have the cable 4pin>dap1 anymore as i sold my dap-1 a while back.

but i still have my eco's and i use them. but i have 4, you can borrow 1 if you want.]  You just need a std. 7pin>Tascam power cord

PM me if it can be of any help

peace,
ian

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version