Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: JB3 metering  (Read 6714 times)

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I love/hate tickets.
Re:JB3 metering
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2003, 03:40:26 PM »
for better metering, granted it wont be exact if you run it from RCA's but it should be damn close enough that you can get make sure you are gettin a good signal, or too low. check this out

http://www.signvideo.com/vu150_audio-meter.htm

Where would this go in your signal chain?  Would you hook it up to an analog out of the UA-5?

Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I love/hate tickets.
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2003, 03:44:26 PM »
Here's that  VU150 audio meter for a little cheaper, but not much...

http://www.sfzmediagroup.com/audiovu.htm

Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

Offline chuckcage

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • Learning fast...
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2003, 09:22:49 PM »
Something everyone here knows, but should pass on to anyone who asks you for advice about the NJB3...

At the Galactic show last night a guy showed up with an NJB3 which he was audio patching off a friend's DAT.  After a while he sees mine and comes over to say, "I've been borrowing my friend's jukebox for a while and just bought my own today.  I just took it out of the box.  Where are the meters?"

1.11.xx.  I looked.  Doh.

There are a lot of NJB3's floating around in the stores with ANCIENT firmware.  It's worth checking before that first show.

(He also had a big-ass adapter plugged into it...)

Chuck
---
Currently:
C1000s/MK012 > PB224 > AD-20 > NJB3

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.055 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com