Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

AKG mic repair

(1/5) > >>

TaperBryan:
I'm wanting to send my c480 bodies to be checked, etc. to see what was causing the fuzz in some of my most recent recordings. I posted a thread about it on here a couple of months ago. Since it doesn't appear that I (or any of us) will be out taping for the foreseeable future, I thought it would be a good time to send my off for a check up. I am aware of Richard in TN at Land Audio, but am wanting to see what other options I may have before choosing someone to send them off to and take a look at them.

Thanks,
Bryan

jbell:
For what you would pay Richard Land I would just use that money and get a set of actives from Nick. 

TaperBryan:

--- Quote from: jbell on May 08, 2020, 10:31:13 AM ---For what you would pay Richard Land I would just use that money and get a set of actives from Nick.

--- End quote ---

Can you shoot me a PM with the details and contact info for Nick?

jbell:
Sent you some info!

--- Quote from: TaperBryan on May 08, 2020, 12:35:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: jbell on May 08, 2020, 10:31:13 AM ---For what you would pay Richard Land I would just use that money and get a set of actives from Nick.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

TaperBryan:

--- Quote from: jbell on May 08, 2020, 02:15:13 PM ---Sent you so info!

--- Quote from: TaperBryan on May 08, 2020, 12:35:58 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Perfect. Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version