Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Wireless lav mics with transmitters for phones, etc...  (Read 1607 times)

Offline goodcooker

• Trade Count: (43)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • goes to 11
Wireless lav mics with transmitters for phones, etc...
« on: June 16, 2023, 11:06:53 AM »

I was looking for something else and stumbled across these wireless microphones with built in transmitters and a receiver that mounts to your phone or other portable device - https://www.amazon.com/SYNCO-Microphone-Professional-Plug-Play-Smartphone/dp/B09JVSF2NT/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1F01S1185KA2K&keywords=sinco%2Bp2L&qid=1686926958&s=musical-instruments&sprefix=sinco%2Bp2l%2Cmi%2C116&sr=1-1&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.006c50ae-5d4c-4777-9bc0-4513d670b6bc&th=1

Found a review that said the transmission distance was good up to 150 feet but it was for lapel use for shooting video. Can't seem to find any specs on the frequency response, spl handling or other details other than they are omnidirectional and use a rechargeable internal battery that lasts for 15 hours. They are certainly not marketing this toward music recording but I'm curious and they are cheap. If you look at the bottom of the page there's dozens of the same type of products. These don't even look like mics and they come in a little charging case like a pair of earbuds. Put them in the bucket with your other pocket stuff at security and likely not to get a second glance.

How did I not know about these kind of things? There's bound to be one out there that has good enough performance to record music...
Line Audio CM3/OM1 || MBHO KA500 hyper>PFA|| ADK A51 type IV || AKG C522XY
Oade Warm Mod and Presence+ Mod UA5s || Aerco MP2(needs help) || Neve Portico 5012 || Apogee MMP
SD Mixpre6 || Oade Concert Mod DR100mkii

pocket sized - CA11 cards > SP SB10 > Sony PCM A10

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/goodcooker

"Are you the Zman?" - fan at Panic 10-08-10 Kansas City
"I don't know who left this perfectly good inflatable wook doll here, but if I'm blowing her up, I'm keeping her." -  hoppedup

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com