Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

Mounting Schoeps MK41V

<< < (2/3) > >>

BradleyJY15:
Thank you for the responses.  I ended up going with the MK41 caps.  And I am using SRS mounts for actives/Nbobs, and I used a C clamp to do 4 mics on my stand.

BradleyJY15:
I should also say that I am blown away at my new MK41 caps. I had taped pre-COVID indoors with my MK22 caps and they were awesome but now outdoors and larger venues I really appreciate the 41 caps.

daspyknows:
MK41s great for the larger venues.  I use mine in arenas, stadiums and festivals mostly.

jdwtyl:

--- Quote from: BradleyJY15 on September 13, 2021, 07:53:34 PM ---Thank you for the responses.  I ended up going with the MK41 caps.  And I am using SRS mounts for actives/Nbobs, and I used a C clamp to do 4 mics on my stand.

--- End quote ---

I also run 41s and 22s into a MixPre-6. I had Scott build me a mount that can run all 4 channels at once. He made me a DINa / DIN bar and a NOS / PAS bar, it gives a lot flexibility and is very easy to use.

dactylus:

--- Quote from: jdwtyl on September 14, 2021, 03:15:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: BradleyJY15 on September 13, 2021, 07:53:34 PM ---Thank you for the responses.  I ended up going with the MK41 caps.  And I am using SRS mounts for actives/Nbobs, and I used a C clamp to do 4 mics on my stand.

--- End quote ---

I also run 41s and 22s into a MixPre-6. I had Scott build me a mount that can run all 4 channels at once. He made me a DINa / DIN bar and a NOS / PAS bar, it gives a lot flexibility and is very easy to use.

--- End quote ---

^
jdwtyl,

Do you have a link for the DINa / DIN bar and the NOS / PAS bar?

thanks,

David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version