Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Which 24bit soundcard?  (Read 4566 times)

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Which 24bit soundcard?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 12:20:54 AM »
so I would just run the RCA outs into my stereo receiver and would be able to listen to my recordings in 24bit then? Does my receiver have to be 24bit compatible or does it just amplify the signal that is coming from the CPU? So is your new motherboard with coax out going to replace your M-audio soundcard? 

Checkout the Audiophile 192 I love mine and its a great dependable card. With plenty of  inputs and outputs and its set up to do recording. I use this card to make all of my measurements with its got a very good noise floor -120db! and its got flat frequency response 15hz to 90khz. but more importantly it sounds great. It also has spdif in and out.

Chris

I think for my needs the lesser price is just fine, as the V3 I own is only rated up to 24/96. Don't plan on recording, mainly just using it for playback, but it is nice to know that I can run SPDIF or RCA in. Plus, I have an Alesis 8channel USB mixer that I can use if I need to record. Thanks for the heads up Chris.

Also check out the Audiophile 96 more then half the price of the 192 and still a very good sound card....
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.737 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com