Gear / Technical Help > Battery Boxes, Preamps, Mixers, ADCs, and Processors

What would be the equivalent of CA 9200 at Naiant? Which is the best? Other opti

(1/2) > >>

Duconlajoie:
Hello,

All is in the title. I am looking for a good quality preamp for a recording of very good quality but not perfect, rustic, small, lightweight and powered by batteries so easily findable and rechargeable. Thank you for your help.

Regards

robeti:

--- Quote from: Duconlajoie on April 15, 2018, 12:03:20 PM ---Hello,

All is in the title. I am looking for a good quality preamp for a recording of very good quality but not perfect, rustic, small, lightweight and powered by batteries so easily findable and rechargeable. Thank you for your help.

Regards

--- End quote ---

Why not just buy a ca-9200?
Great product!

Duconlajoie:
This is not the question I'm wondering. For your information I have one and if the quality of product is good however, there are justified reproach about this product. And that's not the subject here either.

My question is what alternatives exist and how to evaluate them.

That's why I do not understand your intervention.

robeti:

--- Quote from: Duconlajoie on April 16, 2018, 07:05:08 AM ---This is not the question I'm wondering. For your information I have one and if the quality of product is good however, there are justified reproach about this product. And that's not the subject here either.

My question is what alternatives exist and how to evaluate them.

That's why I do not understand your intervention.

--- End quote ---
::) Glad I could help! Good luck!

;D

goodcooker:

--- Quote from: Duconlajoie on April 15, 2018, 12:03:20 PM ---Hello,

Regards

--- End quote ---

Naiant sells a product called the IPA. It is a very small, configurable preamp that is powered by batteries.

Here is the thread about it - Naiant products can be a little confusing since they are highly customizable but this thread will give you a place to start - http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=176836.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version