Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Video Camera in glasses - Any recommendations?  (Read 2730 times)

Offline the_she

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Video Camera in glasses - Any recommendations?
« on: May 04, 2011, 10:28:32 AM »
Hey

I recently came across a bootleg that was recorded with spy glasses, though I don't know what kind they are. I found this on amazon, I'm guessing it must be something similar to that: http://www.amazon.com/Sunglasses-1280x960-control-Sandisk-included/dp/B004LJNY1S/ref=pd_sbs_hg_4

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could recommend a similar camera, maybe a brand name one? I need the battery life to last for over two hours. And it would be nice if there are any that are not sunglasses since most (if not all) of the recordings will take place at night and wouldn't like to look like an idiot (even though those glasses are pretty ugly anyway).

i hope someone can help me out with this!

Offline MarkE

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Video Camera in glasses - Any recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 10:53:36 AM »
Hey that's a cool toy.. Is it me or does it NOT say that it records audio too? I mean, not high decible, just audio in general?
I like it..
MarkE
open: Dpa 4022 > Naiant Midbox> Edirol R-09hr or iRiver H120
Stealth : Sonic Studios DSM-6S > Custom Battery Box> Edirol R-09hr
Stealth : Nevaton MCE400 > Naiant Tinybox > Edirol R-09hr

Offline doodee

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Video Camera in glasses - Any recommendations?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 11:13:46 AM »
Maybe check on the mountain biking thread for some opinions. There's lots of good video shot by those folks that appears to come from a small portable cam due to some of the placements.
An instrument that converts sound waves into an electric current >
an electronic amplifier which precedes another amplifier to prepare an electronic signal for further amplification or processing >
a device to capture an analog or digital source and store the encoded data in a digital format.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.057 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com