Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Sonosax SX-M2 questions & Help  (Read 10712 times)

Offline ianstone

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • schoeps>something>something else
    • My Recordings on ARCHIVE
Sonosax SX-M2 questions & Help
« on: January 13, 2006, 04:04:19 PM »
Hey all,

I have a sonosax here that needs a little TLC. I think the gain pots just need to be cleaned/tuned up... when adjusting levels there's a static type noise that only happens when adjusting. Who can fix this, any suggestions?

Also - i need to find an external power solution for the sax. Does anyone use 12v power for it? if so, where'd you get the plug for it and what are the pin connections? I would like to get or have a power cable made, and use it with external power.
Does anyone know can you power it off 12 volt and use the same battery to run an ad2k+?

any help is appreciated, and needed.

Thanks,
ian stone
Microphones:
CCM4v (pair)
mk6 (pair) and mk41 (pair) with kc5's & cmc6's
mk21 (1) for those M/S situations

Preamps:
Sonosax SX-M2

Recorders:
Sound Devices 722
Edirol R-01

My Recordings on archive http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=%22ian%20stone%22

Offline Nick Graham

• Amorican
  • Trade Count: (3)
Re: Sonosax SX-M2 questions & Help
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 04:21:52 PM »
Leegeddy built me an external power source using 2 9v Wal-Mart l-ions. It can power the Sax for 8 to 10 hours and is super light. It's just the 2 batteries with 2 power cords that terminate in a single male 4 pin XLR , and then a female XLR to SXM2 power cable.

I don't believe a 12v SLA will work, as it actually needs a full 18 volts for powering.

As for the cleaning, that appears to be a semi-frequent problem over time. Check the archive, because I remember several tips on DIY cleaning...
Right now nothing...in the past: Schoeps CMC6, AKG 480, AKG 460, AKG 414, MBHO 603a, Neumann KM100, ADK TL>Schoeps MK4, Schoeps MK2, Schoeps MK41, AKG ck61, AKG ck62, AKG ck63, Neumann AK40, Neumann AK50, MBHO ka200>Lunatec V2, Lunatec V3, Apogee Mini-Me, Oade M148, Oade M248, Sound Devices MP2, Sonosax SXM2>Sony (mod)SBM1, Apogee AD500>D7, D8, D100, M1, R1, R4, R09, iRiver HP120, Microtrack

Offline JasonR

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Schoepsoholic
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 06:11:26 PM »
Supposedly they're sealed pots which means, at least in theory, that something like detox or another lubricant wouldn't help.  But I've heard some have had luck going that route.

Bill Drucklieb of Cinemasonics (former US Sonosax repair center) recommended first trying to heat the pots from the front with a hair dryer (or very carefully with a heat gun on a low setting).  This along with moving the dials might heat up the lubricant inside the pots and better distribute it.  At worse, the pots can be replaced if need be.

Nick - you only get 8-10 hours on the /LS2 with external batteries?  I can run almost that long on a pair of 9V alkalines.  The Lemosax is very efficient, certainly a lot more than my Beyer MV100 running Schoeps bodies.

- Jason
Schoeps MK21,MK4,MK41,MK41V,MK8 > CMC5/Naiant Tinybox/PFAs > Sound Devices 744T, Sony PCM-M10
DPA 4060 (CS HEB) > SD 744T, M10

Offline chucky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Hookd on cronics
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 01:14:16 PM »
Ian, I would def. go with Dwonks 10 AA sled.

He never updated that thread, but he ran it forever.
I believe he recorded a 2 day festy let it sit for a month,
and then taped 3 more shows off of Alkaline AAs from the $1 store. 8)

Cost about $4 to make, and that price is loaded with fresh batts. :o
Just gotta solder 2 joints. If you can't solder let me know and Ill make you one for free, takes 3 minutes.

Offline shaggy

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Taperssection All-Star
    • dwonk
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 07:39:07 PM »
Yep, like chucky said....about 10-12 hours (probably more but the voltage after that point drops to 13.5V and I feel safer when it is at least 14V) with those cheap alkalines you can get at Ikea for $2/10pk.

http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=51489.0

Just so you know, do not run this off a power supply that has other things hooked into the signal chain.  The Sax has some ground loop issues with the external jack.  Make a dedicated PS.

Offline ianstone

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2006, 07:57:11 PM »
ok i havent been able to check back in with this thread until now...

+Ts all around!!! THANKS so much for all the info. Right now i'm wasted... had an awesome day of golf out here in beautiful sunny socal, it was a shorts and tshrt day. beer, joints, and golf - All thanks to a man named Martin Luther King JR.
honorable mention goes to my company for giving us the day off  ;D

i will be taking another look at this when i'm sober so i can understand this all and decide on the best option

+T's and thanks everyone for all the help and suggestions!!!!  ;D

Microphones:
CCM4v (pair)

Preamps:
Sonosax SX-M2

Recorders:
Sound Devices 722
Edirol R-01

My Recordings on archive http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=%22ian%20stone%22

Offline ianstone

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2006, 08:00:02 PM »
oh here's another question: might be stupid...

so in order to use it as an "ls2", you need a mod done to it and need to get a kcy cable, right?
Can anyone tell me how much the mod costs/where to have it done? and then if you do go this route, can you still use the sax to power regular mics (ie: akg 414's?)

its actually not my preamp, its my buddy's here in town. he has akg 414's. He doesnt' tape a lot so for some shows around here i'm going to try running my schoeps>sonosax>722 and compare it with straight schoeps>722 just for kicks

if the mod can be done and it can still be used as a 'regular' pre, i would consider getting it done...

;D

Microphones:
CCM4v (pair)

Preamps:
Sonosax SX-M2

Recorders:
Sound Devices 722
Edirol R-01

Offline shaggy

• Taperssection All-Star
    • dwonk
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2006, 08:24:50 PM »
Not sure if you can get them modded after the fact.  Once they are modded, you cannot use it for regular mics with bodies, only KCY 5 pin Schoeps stereo binder plug and L/R lemo plugs for older style LC3 Neumanns.  I think that Sonosax does not make them regularily, they must be ordered and then custom made in Switzerland (takes a few weeks).  They are $1200 retail, and I have heard they can be had for less thru other channels.

Offline Nick Graham

• Amorican
  • Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2006, 08:29:26 PM »

Nick - you only get 8-10 hours on the /LS2 with external batteries?  I can run almost that long on a pair of 9V alkalines.  The Lemosax is very efficient, certainly a lot more than my Beyer MV100 running Schoeps bodies.

- Jason

I've ran it a full 8 hours and only had 1 of the 4 lights out on the l-ion batteries...never ran any full tests, so it's likely more like 30+ hours.
Right now nothing...in the past: Schoeps CMC6, AKG 480, AKG 460, AKG 414, MBHO 603a, Neumann KM100, ADK TL>Schoeps MK4, Schoeps MK2, Schoeps MK41, AKG ck61, AKG ck62, AKG ck63, Neumann AK40, Neumann AK50, MBHO ka200>Lunatec V2, Lunatec V3, Apogee Mini-Me, Oade M148, Oade M248, Sound Devices MP2, Sonosax SXM2>Sony (mod)SBM1, Apogee AD500>D7, D8, D100, M1, R1, R4, R09, iRiver HP120, Microtrack

RebelRebel

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2006, 09:06:49 PM »
Not sure if you can get them modded after the fact.  Once they are modded, you cannot use it for regular mics with bodies, only KCY 5 pin Schoeps stereo binder plug and L/R lemo plugs for older style LC3 Neumanns.  I think that Sonosax does not make them regularily, they must be ordered and then custom made in Switzerland (takes a few weeks).  They are $1200 retail, and I have heard they can be had for less thru other channels.

Yep they can be had for less.  ;) You cannot have them modded after the fact, Andy, thats right.Have to buy them that way.

Offline gngrbrdman13

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 01:49:13 AM »
ian get rid of that thing quick dont fucking fix it ::).  I have a V2 or an MP2 you can borrow anytime.  If you need to stealth the nbox is yours.

Not spitty = Not good.

dd

Offline ianstone

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 02:04:43 AM »
ian get rid of that thing quick dont fucking fix it ::).  I have a V2 or an MP2 you can borrow anytime.  If you need to stealth the nbox is yours.

Not spitty = Not good.

dd

haha well its not the lemosax so it might still be a little bit spitty - its just the stock sax

Microphones:
CCM4v (pair)

Preamps:
Sonosax SX-M2

Recorders:
Sound Devices 722
Edirol R-01

Offline JasonR

• Taperssection Member
  • Schoepsoholic
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2006, 01:15:42 PM »
its actually not my preamp, its my buddy's here in town. he has akg 414's. He doesnt' tape a lot so for some shows around here i'm going to try running my schoeps>sonosax>722 and compare it with straight schoeps>722 just for kicks
I'd love to see a CMC64>SX-M2>722 vs. CMC64>722 comparison.  Yell if you get around to doing that, or anyone else for that matter.

- Jason
Schoeps MK21,MK4,MK41,MK41V,MK8 > CMC5/Naiant Tinybox/PFAs > Sound Devices 744T, Sony PCM-M10

Offline bgraves001

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2006, 12:46:38 AM »
how many hours will the sonosax sx-m2 stay powered on disposable batteries (duracell, energizer...)?  im borrowing one for a show tomorrow night and want to make sure i have enough power.  thanks!
brian

Offline gngrbrdman13

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 12:52:15 AM »
how many hours will the sonosax sx-m2 stay powered on disposable batteries (duracell, energizer...)?  im borrowing one for a show tomorrow night and want to make sure i have enough power.  thanks!
brian

My experience has provided 4 hrs TOPS alkalines.  I am hearing that the lemosax goes 10 hours....I'll believe when I see.

good luck Brian

dd

Offline JasonR

• Taperssection Member
  • Schoepsoholic
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 10:27:48 AM »
I am hearing that the lemosax goes 10 hours....I'll believe when I see.
I was just about to start testing mine but I might be taping a show tonight and don't want to cut the test short if it does run successfully for a very long time.  I'll run at least one test tomorrow though - and record the entire thing to ensure that I can find when the signal really starts to cut out in case it's before the battery light indicates problems.

- Jason

Offline silentmark

• Shine with or without cherries ?
  • Boat, cucumber, wire ...
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 11:55:05 AM »
Ultralife lithiums will give you about 15 hours ...
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. - Howard Zinn, not Thomas Jefferson ...

Mics: Neumann AK50/AK40/AK30/AK20(1 for M/S), AKG568eb's (gathering dust)
Decks: R-44 (OCM), Fostex FR2LE (OWM), Microtacker (semi-retired), D8 (retired), D7 (retired)
Pre-amps: Apogee Minime (semi-retired), Sonosax SX-M2 (semi-retired), Oade mod SBM-1 (retired)
Cables: LC3 actives (older lemo style x2), Audio Magic Hyper Conductor interconnects

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3qrWOOposQ

Offline bgraves001

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2006, 01:44:10 PM »
thanks for the info guys! 
 ill be running schoeps-ccm4>sonosax>m1.  will it be ok to set the levels on the sonosax at 20/40 beforehand and then use the m1's controls to set the levels when the show starts?

Offline neutrino

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
  • **Team Chicago**
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2006, 02:38:09 PM »
thanks for the info guys! 
 ill be running schoeps-ccm4>sonosax>m1.  will it be ok to set the levels on the sonosax at 20/40 beforehand and then use the m1's controls to set the levels when the show starts?

Unless the show you’re taping is some real loud metal - I would tape down the level control on your M1 at it's maximum setting and then adjust the level appropriately on the sax using the meters on the M1. This is what I'm now doing with my Lemosax>R1 combo after talking with Doug Oade about how to properly set up the dials on each machine. He said to run the recorder wide open because the level control is a rotary attenuator, just like in the M1 - and the less control you run through, the cleaner the signal is.

Hope this helps.
dB-
CA14/OM14 > A10
Sony SBM-1 Oade mod

Offline silentmark

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2006, 03:18:28 PM »
Sorta like the modSBM1, but I like to set the sbm to 8 or 9, then set my gain so I have some room to play with the sbm1 ...
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism. - Howard Zinn, not Thomas Jefferson ...

Decks: R-44 (OCM), Fostex FR2LE (OWM), Microtacker (semi-retired), D8 (retired), D7 (retired)
Pre-amps: Apogee Minime (semi-retired), Sonosax SX-M2 (semi-retired), Oade mod SBM-1 (retired)
Cables: LC3 actives (older lemo style x2), Audio Magic Hyper Conductor interconnects

Offline bgraves001

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2006, 07:55:45 PM »
thanks for the tips guys, i was able to make some kick ass recordings last night!

Offline mmedley.

• is on a salty highway burning up a lucky streak
  • CAR RAMROD
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2006, 11:22:15 PM »
I usually got about 5 hours a set of Energizers running Schoeps 64V's. The Ultralife Lithums gave me about 10 hours. I always ran 0db on the Sax and rain my gain on the M1 around 5-7 at your average rock show.

Glad you made some kick ass recordings. Just a great all around combo...as stated in another thread the only 16bit I would run these days is Sax >modSBM-1. ;D
I don't know just where I'm going
But I'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can

Offline JasonR

• Taperssection Member
  • Schoepsoholic
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2006, 04:53:02 AM »
Well, I had to stay up late to finish the test properly, but the Sonosax SX-M2/LS did a hell of a job in this battery test.

I used a pair of new Duracell ProCell (alkaline) 9V batteries with a "Best Before" date of March 2010.  The batteries were stored at room temperature, and the test was done at room temp (about 70-72 degrees F.)  Testing rig was a pair of MK4 caps > KC5 cables modified with LEMO connectors > SX-M2/LS.  The Sonosax was run on the low gain scale with both dials at 12:00 for +20dB of gain.  The low frequency cut-off (HPF) was not used. Output of the Sonosax was sent over a pair of XLRs to an AC powered 722.

The batteries started out measuring 9.52V each.

The rig went 11 hours and 35 minutes until the "fast blink" mode kicked in, warning of low battery life.  The rig continued until 12 hours, 43 minutes and 8 seconds until obvious distortion began along with a beating sound that matched the "fast blink" LED.

So there ya have it.  12:43:08  I've never purposely run that long, but I have run mine on a hot summer day at a festival for around 10 hours.

FYI - I measured the batteries at the end, and they were 6.22V and 6.70V.  They were both "recovering" which is to say the voltage of each was rising... more dramatically for the weaker battery.  Within about 5 minutes, they were up to 6.75V and 6.80V.  Out of curiosity, I threw them back in the Sonosax and they were able to power the rig.  I didn't test them for duration as I'm certain it would have been short.  Someone with knowledge of battery chemistry could probably explain this a lot better.

Lest there be any confusion, this is NOT +48V Phantom Powered SX-M2 preamp, but an alternate /LS version intended to power capsules like the Schoeps MK series directly via active cables without the use of bodies.  My /LS version has since been replaced by the /LS2 which adds a 5-pin BINDER connector to mate directly with Schoeps own KCY cables, negating the need for any custom cable work.

- Jason

Offline silentmark

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2006, 08:20:33 AM »
I usually got about 5 hours a set of Energizers running Schoeps 64V's. The Ultralife Lithums gave me about 10 hours. I always ran 0db on the Sax and rain my gain on the M1 around 5-7 at your average rock show.

Glad you made some kick ass recordings. Just a great all around combo...as stated in another thread the only 16bit I would run these days is Sax >modSBM-1. ;D

Comment on the 0db, I have noticed background noise introduce when running with this setting, I did this twice and didn't know what was happening, after some testing it was the 0db setting. You can't really hear it when a band is pumping out the music, but more in between, aka the quiet parts. Needless to say I don't run at that setting anymore ...

Oh and I completely agree, the only 16bit to run is the sax>modsbm1   ;D

Offline shaggy

• Taperssection All-Star
    • dwonk
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2006, 09:13:51 AM »
Here is a solution I came up with that you may or may not have seen:

http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=51489.0

I know that Sax>modSBM combo well.  I have run the AKG 480s, Gefell M200/210, Neumann KM140, Nakamichi CM-300 numerous times thru this set up and Schoeps MK4Vs once at an all night gig .  I really loved that AKG > Sax > modSBM.  But like all good tapers, you move on....now I am ditching the SX-M2....in favor of the SX-M2/LS since running Schoeps doesn't allow you to keep extra gear around.

My thoughts running this stuff (and it probably is not worth more than a hill of beans):

Nakamichi CM-300 > Sax > modSBM, ran this for two years.  About a nice a set upf the Naks except that the low end was a bit muddy which has alot to do with the mics.  There was a lack of detail, transient response and high end handling of the Naks was what you'd expect for $300 a pair mics, but tonally really quite plesant overall.  Nevertheless, I ran this at more shows than I can remember and it served me very well. 

Gefell M200/210 > Sax > modSBM....LoSammy lent me his mics a bunch of times, I really like this set up, in fact, i like it better than running with thru the V3 (which makes the Gefells much more analytical sounding).  Nice details in the mids and high end without too much high end over-extension like some Schoeps recordings I have heard.  The Gefell low end is something I didn't like so much, it just lacked the 'grab you by your chest' power of other mics that I have heard.

Neumann AK40 > LC3KA > KM100 > Sax > modSBM...had this for about three months.  Nice set up...warm and sweet sounding mids and a very natural sounding high end....the low end was too bloated for my tastes.  I wanted to run this with the T+mod but never got the chance.

AKG 481/3 > Sax > modSBM....I liked this alot, the main reason was it sounded good no matter the venue I was taping...it magically rejected the nasty room acoustics.  The highs were a tiny bit analytical but still pleasing, the mids were also a wee bit analytical but again, nothing too overbearing (sometimes that AKG bite was present), the low end was always round and punchy....very characteristic of the mic.  With the T+mod as the pre, it was too much....overextended high end, quelled low end.  Put the Sax in front, it made it more tame in the high end....really detailed, lacking a bit of the fullness in the low end.

The Schoeps > Lemosax > modSBM is really nice, man.  I ran the levels a wee bit lower than I would have liked but that classic Schoeps sound and clairty was evident.  I really dig the low end on these mics, nothing bloated about them at all.  I find the high end extension with Schoeps pleasing, maybe b/c I am getting older and my high end hearing is starting to get shot....i need that extra bit of 'umph' to make up for it.  Maybe the room I was in was exceptional...I know this, I pulled some of my best stuff at this show.  My only complaint is that the dORTF set up seems to really narrow the stereo image.

I am in the process of cleaning house right now.  I bot the T+mod about three months ago and I wanna sell it.  I think the modSBM is a superior piece of gear and am completely perplexed at why people are ditching it.  I would love to keep the Sax but I have a Lemosax....I may live to regret this!

CHURCH-AUDIO

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2006, 11:45:28 AM »
If you are still having problems I can fix or replace the potentiometer on your preamp.

Chris Church
Church Audio

Hey all,

I have a sonosax here that needs a little TLC. I think the gain pots just need to be cleaned/tuned up... when adjusting levels there's a static type noise that only happens when adjusting. Who can fix this, any suggestions?

Also - i need to find an external power solution for the sax. Does anyone use 12v power for it? if so, where'd you get the plug for it and what are the pin connections? I would like to get or have a power cable made, and use it with external power.
Does anyone know can you power it off 12 volt and use the same battery to run an ad2k+?

any help is appreciated, and needed.

Thanks,
ian stone

Offline gngrbrdman13

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2006, 08:44:22 PM »
Well, I had to stay up late to finish the test properly, but the Sonosax SX-M2/LS did a hell of a job in this battery test.

I used a pair of new Duracell ProCell (alkaline) 9V batteries with a "Best Before" date of March 2010.  The batteries were stored at room temperature, and the test was done at room temp (about 70-72 degrees F.)  Testing rig was a pair of MK4 caps > KC5 cables modified with LEMO connectors > SX-M2/LS.  The Sonosax was run on the low gain scale with both dials at 12:00 for +20dB of gain.  The low frequency cut-off (HPF) was not used. Output of the Sonosax was sent over a pair of XLRs to an AC powered 722.

The rig went 11 hours and 35 minutes until the "fast blink" mode kicked in, warning of low battery life.  The rig continued until 12 hours, 43 minutes and 8 seconds until obvious distortion began along with a beating sound that matched the "fast blink" LED.

So there ya have it.  12:43:08  I've never purposely run that long, but I have run mine on a hot summer day at a festival for around 10 hours.

FYI - I measured the batteries at the end, and they were 6.22V and 6.70V.  They were both "recovering" which is to say the voltage of each was rising... more dramatically for the weaker battery.  Within about 5 minutes, they were up to 6.75V and 6.80V.  Out of curiosity, I threw them back in the Sonosax and they were able to power the rig.  I didn't test them for duration as I'm certain it would have been short.  Someone with knowledge of battery chemistry could probably explain this a lot better.

Lest there be any confusion, this is NOT +48V Phantom Powered SX-M2 preamp, but an alternate /LS version intended to power capsules like the Schoeps MK series directly via active cables without the use of bodies.  My /LS version has since been replaced by the /LS2 which adds a 5-pin BINDER connector to mate directly with Schoeps own KCY cables, negating the need for any custom cable work.

- Jason

whats the voltage to the cap on the sonosax?

Offline ianstone

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2006, 08:56:45 PM »

- Jason

:lol:
Microphones:
CCM4v (pair)

Preamps:
Sonosax SX-M2

Recorders:
Sound Devices 722
Edirol R-01

Offline Sanjay

• www.drivebytruckers.com/tourdiary.html
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2006, 09:19:01 PM »

mics & cameras

Offline gngrbrdman13

• Taperssection All-Star
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2006, 10:31:07 PM »

:iamwithstupid:

I haven't been on this site for 2 months!

Why dont you take your ass back to the kwik e mart with Apu and make some blueberry squishies and shut the fuck up!

:flipa:

Have a nice day

RebelRebel

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2006, 07:01:42 AM »
Racial Slurs. Classic.

Offline Sanjay

• www.drivebytruckers.com/tourdiary.html
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2006, 09:54:13 AM »

Why dont you take your ass back to the kwik e mart with Apu and make some blueberry squishies and shut the fuck up!

Have a nice day

the last time someone used that comeback on me was in grade school.   Jeez man, if you're gonna try and insult me come up with something more clever next time.
mics & cameras

Offline ianstone

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2006, 01:22:04 PM »
like what? posting a photo of a chick saying she's an attention whore? :lol:
Microphones:
CCM4v (pair)

Preamps:
Sonosax SX-M2

Recorders:
Sound Devices 722
Edirol R-01

Offline F.O.Bean

• Team Schoeps Tapir that
  • Trade Count: (126)
  • Taperus Maximus
    • MediaFire Recordings
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2006, 02:43:20 PM »
looks like im gonna go shaggy's powering method

one question, what adaptaplug is that rt-angle? and also, what is positive tip or ring?

thanks,
Bean
Schoeps MK 4V & MK 41V ->
Schoeps 250|0 KCY's (x2) ->
Naiant +60v|Low Noise PFA's (x2) ->
DarkTrain Right Angle Stubby XLR's (x3) ->
Sound Devices MixPre-6 & MixPre-3

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/diskobean
http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/Bean420
http://bt.etree.org/mytorrents.php
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/j9eu80jpuaubz/Recordings

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2006, 03:04:38 PM »

Have a nice day

I find your racist remarks despicable. I think members that resort to racist comments SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THIS BOARD AND NEVER BE ALLOWED TO RETURN we don't need your type here.

Chris Church
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

RebelRebel

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2006, 04:47:17 PM »
He is banned, Chris .Where you been, under a rock? :P ;D Get with the times, man! ;D

Have a nice day

I find your racist remarks despicable. I think members that resort to racist comments SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THIS BOARD AND NEVER BE ALLOWED TO RETURN we don't need your type here.

Chris Church

Offline F.O.Bean

• Team Schoeps Tapir that
  • Trade Count: (126)
  • Taperus Maximus
    • MediaFire Recordings
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2006, 04:54:33 PM »
i didnt know that teddy

now back to my questions
Schoeps MK 4V & MK 41V ->
Schoeps 250|0 KCY's (x2) ->
Naiant +60v|Low Noise PFA's (x2) ->
DarkTrain Right Angle Stubby XLR's (x3) ->
Sound Devices MixPre-6 & MixPre-3

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/diskobean
http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/Bean420
http://bt.etree.org/mytorrents.php
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/j9eu80jpuaubz/Recordings

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2006, 06:39:16 PM »
He is banned, Chris .Where you been, under a rock? :P ;D Get with the times, man! ;D

I guess I did not hear about it. Its like the Dam memo on the TPS reports :)

Have a nice day

Chris Church

for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.149 seconds with 67 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com