Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: DVD Mac Help  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Nick S.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Gotta wear that coat
DVD Mac Help
« on: March 21, 2005, 06:46:20 PM »
I'm trying to use Toast 6 to burn a few shows (16bit) on to one DVD in wav/aiff format.  Any ideas on how to do this?  Other programs necessary?  Just looking to consolidate shows and figure DVD would be the best way!
And your head is spinning from a loud guitar . . .

Offline hippy74

• Taperssection Regular
  • I'm a llama!
Re: DVD Mac Help
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 01:29:07 AM »
I'm trying to use Toast 6 to burn a few shows (16bit) on to one DVD in wav/aiff format.  Any ideas on how to do this?  Other programs necessary?  Just looking to consolidate shows and figure DVD would be the best way!

Go here for all mac dvd questions http://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9  i always go there for help

Goodluck

Offline RRobar

• Mac Design Geek
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "It's allgood ....brah!"
    • Headway Graphixx
Re: DVD Mac Help
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 06:50:23 AM »
Do you have iMovie and or iDVD? You could just pull the audio files to iMovie throw in some pics if you wanted (iMovie '05 has a cool feature that will automatically adjust the photos to fit with an audio track.) This is just if you've like something to see while playing the show. In iDVD you could put each track as a chapter and do the same with pictures. That way you could scan from track to track. There are afew guys who are using iDVD to put 24/48 files to listen to, iDVD doesn't support 24/96 ( I think, DVD Studio Pro does I believe).
Need Graphic Design Work? Goto http://www.headwaygraphixx.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.052 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com