Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Anyone hear of TZ Audio Products LLC?  (Read 1839 times)

Offline loughney

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
    • YouTube show clips
Anyone hear of TZ Audio Products LLC?
« on: March 07, 2023, 09:27:42 PM »
Got a mail stating "You will get one Pro Mic for free" - based on some of my YouTube vids. It seems quasi-legit. Looks like a program to give some creators mics and have them use and possibly endorse the mics. I saw some other vids and reviews, and it looks a little like "we will give you free gear if you help give us street credibility".

This is the likely mic - but wondering if anyone has any experiences with them, if it is worth my time.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZVHBFNJ?pd_rd_i=B07ZVHBFNJ&pf_rd_p=b000e0a0-9e93-480f-bf78-a83c8136dfcb&pf_rd_r=J8GR45WBJNR389F9DSPE&pd_rd_wg=WQ42P&pd_rd_w=dmOah&pd_rd_r=2beaf24d-f20d-4aab-a328-2088ad0ce3a8

Offline Melanie

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: Anyone hear of TZ Audio Products LLC?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 10:24:46 PM »
If you read ALL the reviews (esp. the negative ones you will realize what a P.O.S. this microphone really is. The positive reviews sound like they were written by clueless individuals (or were written by paid review writers). The negative reviews all sound like intelligent individuals. Don't waste your time. If you get it for free you'll still be ripped off. Bob
Melanie and Bob

Offline loughney

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
    • YouTube show clips
Re: Anyone hear of TZ Audio Products LLC?
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 10:00:58 AM »
If you read ALL the reviews (esp. the negative ones you will realize what a P.O.S. this microphone really is. The positive reviews sound like they were written by clueless individuals (or were written by paid review writers). The negative reviews all sound like intelligent individuals. Don't waste your time. If you get it for free you'll still be ripped off. Bob
Yeah, the positive reviews really sounded like paid reviews.  Thanks!

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.115 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com