Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Problem making DVD ( Van Halen Reading Pa )  (Read 4003 times)

Offline bc3ironmaiden

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Problem making DVD ( Van Halen Reading Pa )
« on: March 31, 2012, 11:18:54 AM »
here is my problem , I filmed the concert with Zoom Q3HD , Zoom produces Quicktime Movie files ( and more than 1 of them ) so I need to know how to join the files to make 1, and then I need to know what program to use to make menu and chapters and burn it to DVD  . my Nero 11 does not support Quicktime Movie , it shows the picture but I get no sound. I am new at the video thing so please be detailed in your reply.

Thank You
Bill

Offline shoestringconcerts

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Regular
    • Shoestringconcerts
Re: Problem making DVD ( Van Halen Reading Pa )
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 02:21:51 PM »
Get it to someone who knows what they are doing since you dont even seem to know where to start.
Tascam dr2d - Tascam Dr60
Video: Canon M50/M500 (5)
Panasonic LX7 (2) - Sony EOS-M (2)
Sony HC1 - Panasonic SD600 - Sanyo FH1
www.shoestringconcerts.com

Offline Chrisedge

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 02:25:49 PM »
here is my problem , I filmed the concert with Zoom Q3HD , Zoom produces Quicktime Movie files ( and more than 1 of them ) so I need to know how to join the files to make 1, and then I need to know what program to use to make menu and chapters and burn it to DVD  . my Nero 11 does not support Quicktime Movie , it shows the picture but I get no sound. I am new at the video thing so please be detailed in your reply.

Thank You
Bill

http://www.dvdflick.net/

Super easy, will handle your files and free.
Audio: Sound Professionals SP-CMC-10 (AT933s) or Church Audio CA-14 (Omni & Cards) Mics >
Sound Professionals Battery Box SP-SPSB-1, SP-SPSB-10 or Church Audio Preamp CA9200 >
Sony PCM-A10, Sony PCM-M10, Tascam DR-2d Recorders
Video: Panasonic DCM-ZS100 & GoPro 7 Black

Offline bc3ironmaiden

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 04:57:54 PM »
Get it to someone who knows what they are doing since you dont even seem to know where to start.

I guess you don't have a clue "shoestringconcerts"  , but thanks anyway .

Offline bc3ironmaiden

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 05:00:32 PM »

Thank You
Bill

http://www.dvdflick.net/

Super easy, will handle your files and free.

Thanks , I'll give it a try , I just downloaded Sony Vegas too , so I will figure something out.

BC

Offline Webjammer

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 03:23:47 PM »
I use Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 and it works fine. Then Sony dvd Architect to author the dvd. I am fairly new to the video thing but have a lot of experience in Sonar, so that helped.

The hard part is figuring out all the different video formats and choosing the proper ones to get the results you want. Also rendering videos, I have discovered, is a good thing to have your computer do while you are sleeping.

Webjammer

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.057 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com