Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Zoom F8 Recorder Part 3  (Read 68159 times)

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (15)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "and the rowers keep on rowing!"
Re: Zoom F8 Recorder Part 3
« Reply #240 on: October 18, 2022, 10:15:26 AM »
I installed the latest F8 firmware and bluetooth support along with the Android F8 Control app on my phone just prior to a fest this past weekend.  Cool to be able to monitor levels on the phone, yet I ended up not using it. Didn't really need it and didn't want to screw anything up.  Need to play around with it some more to determine its usefulness.

Biggest problem noted so far: I wish it allowed for bluetooth connection and disconnection while already recording simply to check levels and settings.  Seems it is only able connect prior to recording.  In addition I am not sure that while bluetooth connected all necessary controls on the recorder remain available and override phone control.
musical volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
Better recording made easy - >>Improved PAS table<< | Made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<< (note: This is a 1st draft, now several years old and in need of revision!  Stay tuned)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 23 queries.
© 2002-2022 Taperssection.com