Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: UA5-laptop  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Geoff16Fryer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
UA5-laptop
« on: March 29, 2006, 09:11:05 AM »
Hey guys i didnt know what section to post this under cause its about my ua5 and c4 mics. I was messin around recording myself playin guitar onto my jb3 but then remembered that the ua5 can be plugged into my computer so i tried it and it works good. my question is where in relationship to the amp should i place my mic? is this bad for the mic? what setting on the 3 postion slider on the mic should i have it set at? also i need a program that can playback and record at the same time anyone know of something like this. I mean i wana record myself playing rythem and lead and its kinda hard considering i only have 2 hands haha so i thought i could record the rythem then play it back though head phones wile i play the lead. any general tips about this type of thing will be greatly apreciated. The guitar amp i have is a shitty fender that came with my very first guitar. my guitars are that shitty fender strat pac, gibson epiphone acoustic, Gibson epiphone SG, A 12 string takimine. also what position should i have the mics in for recording my acoustic with no amp?

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.235 seconds with 25 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com