Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: OM LS-P5 carrying bag/pouch  (Read 1975 times)

Offline tristanb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
OM LS-P5 carrying bag/pouch
« on: July 08, 2023, 06:59:28 PM »
Hello.

Looking for tips regarding a carrying bag for my fresh Olympus LS-5.
Read some misplaced spec on getting the CS150, which clearly does not fit this model.
Any feedback on CS131 or other (?)

Offline GLouie

• Taperssection Regular
Re: OM LS-P5 carrying bag/pouch
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2023, 11:56:57 PM »
I have the LS10 and original case, but for the LS-P5, I think I would look at eyeglass/sunglass pouches/cases, plus perhaps a Pelican Micro if you have tough conditions. Companies like Case Logic sell many such pouches for computer and camera accessories.

I seem to have a good collection of pouches and cases from things like microphones and reading glasses, they are very handy for all sorts of recording items.

Offline tristanb

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2023, 06:18:50 AM »
I have the LS10 and original case, but for the LS-P5, I think I would look at eyeglass/sunglass pouches/cases, plus perhaps a Pelican Micro if you have tough conditions. Companies like Case Logic sell many such pouches for computer and camera accessories.

I seem to have a good collection of pouches and cases from things like microphones and reading glasses, they are very handy for all sorts of recording items.

thank you :)

Offline drgary

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2023, 06:20:35 AM »
I use one of these. It’s rigid and there is a space inside for a USB cable. And, it’s only $10. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BFW6S8W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com