Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: SBM-1 Mod  (Read 7895 times)

Offline picklemic

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: SBM-1 Mod
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2015, 09:37:17 AM »
Not to hijack, but I have two 7 pin > I/O splitters. One is the Oade 7 pin to I/O female, the other is 7 pin to ~12" I/O males. Don't think I'll ever use them again, or my D-8 for that matter.  If anyone needs either/both, PM me.

Edit:
Both 7 pin > I/O are spoken for.
I still got a pile of old DATs to transfer and the only thing I got to play them is a D8. I rewind them on a home Sony 59ES, but it won't play DATs without dropouts. I may take the D8 for a backup. I saw you comment on my Phish parking lot jam, so it will go to good use  ;).
AKG 522 c the pickle,v2,v3,R 44

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (15)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "Better to love music than respect it" ~Stravinsky
Re: SBM-1 Mod
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2015, 09:56:17 AM »
Removed the sticky residue with a rag soaked in denatured alcohol.  It rubbed off without too much trouble.  Don't rub the white lettering too hard or it will come off as well.  This one now no longer says "high-density linear converter SMB-1" on top.  I was more careful cleaning near the lettering around the switches and ports after rubbing off the top lettering.
musical volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
Better recording made easy - >>Improved PAS table<< | Made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<< (note: This is a 1st draft, now several years old and in need of revision!  Stay tuned)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com